OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

With the price and tax hike, they're probably trying to find a way to get people from canceling
Here's an idea stop raising the price for no justifiable reason. Because it's a new year we raising prices, forreal I don't even be watching Netflix that much anymore. Just bought a year subscription of Funimation, tons of anime to catch up on.

Do ya'll think filming//availability due to COVID might have played into the two=part decision? So many shows had long breaks and maybe they couldn't get everything done to wrap it up in time so they broke it up. I think Atlanta is doing something similar on FX (although I believe they announced the decision before COVID)

Do ya'll think filming//availability due to COVID might have played into the two=part decision? So many shows had long breaks and maybe they couldn't get everything done to wrap it up in time so they broke it up. I think Atlanta is doing something similar on FX (although I believe they announced the decision before COVID)
I could see Atlanta breaking it up because they are filming in two different locations right. London and Atlanta right, they aren't a movie with a big budget so I could see not having the manpower to cover both locales.

Does anyone have a link to good recap leading up to this? Unfortunately re-watch just isn’t in the cards for me due to time constraints so I have to settle

I don’t really have the time for a rewatch but I’m gonna do it anyway, I’m cool with it cuz it’ll shorten my wait from part 1 to part 2.
Mostly I need a rewatch cuz I forgot everything. I just watched s3 e1, it was like a whole new show for me and still fire 😂

And yeah I remember the brother was controversial cuz he took over the show and did a lot of stupid **** but man he killed it 🔥

Part two will be out spring/summer according to show runner….GREAT…..feared it would be a soprano type break.

Swerve after swerve. Julia garner with another Emmy performance and locked it up with that last scene.

Darlene the Omar of ozarks with that shotty :lol:

Can’t wait for part 2.

Just finished all 7 episodes today. My god this is my favorite series in a very long time. Incredible and can’t wait for the finale.

Back
Top Bottom