OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

Thought I was gonna be able to just pick up and watch it so turned on episode 10 from season 3 and after 5 min I kinda forgot exactly what all happened ..

So here I am rewatching season 3

Thought I was gonna be able to just pick up and watch it so turned on episode 10 from season 3 and after 5 min I kinda forgot exactly what all happened ..

So here I am rewatching season 3

There is a thorough series long recap a few pages back. Like 20 mins long.

Ok, stayed out of this thread for fear of spoilers... but now I'm fully caught up!
What an ending! Or shall I say... intermission!
Wendy is properly messed up! And while I feel the same annoyance about Jonah as you guys... aside from that teenage aspect of it, Wendy also played a big part. Lied about killing Ben... kid and his uncle were tight... how does one even react/process that???

And how did Navarro know about their secret hiding place? I guess he had his guys keep an eye on the Byrds? Or the PI was actually working for him?

And Ruth in that final scene... "If you wanna stop me, you're gonna have to ****ing KILL MEEEEEE!!!" 😱😱😱

i just finished part 1 season 4 but i still have a question about something i forgot and how we ended up here

when and how the byrds became cozy with the fbi. i know it has something to do with maya but when and how did they start working for them. i know wendy said something like they been getting them 30 mill a month

i just finished part 1 season 4 but i still have a question about something i forgot and how we ended up here

when and how the byrds became cozy with the fbi. i know it has something to do with maya but when and how did they start working for them. i know wendy said something like they been getting them 30 mill a month

The gun/cash busts the Feds were doing after being tipped of by Navarro as a show of good faith.

Just started season 3. I feel slightly bad for Marty. Bruh wanted to get out but Wendy done went psycho and Ruth done threw a mob boss' son overboard :lol:

Listen man, I have my own little crush on Ruth Langmore.
I would like nothing more than to smell that little blonde bush down there BUT JESUS H CHRIST JONAH….!!!
I wouldn’t sell my family up the River just for a whiff.
Little F’ing pipsqueak.

Listen man, I have my own little crush on Ruth Langmore.
I would like nothing more than to smell that little blonde bush down there BUT JESUS H CHRIST JONAH….!!!
I wouldn’t sell my family up the River just for a whiff.
Little F’ing pipsqueak.

Huh? You think Jonah is doing all this cuz he likes Ruth? Not that he's genuinely upset at his parents?

Yeah he's being a little **** which is weird considering he should know the ramifications of not moving as a unit because what the family is involved in. I like Wendy's growing lust for power, it's gotta be leading somewhere. She's like Walter White, Walter Wife.

Would've happened sooner or later, wasn't built for that life. Either by Darlene or something else.

Wyatt would've gotten his head blown off for looking at another chick. He had it coming either way. He should've bounced with the baby and Ruth.

anyways, first part of the season was the goods :pimp:

Wendy is so damb cold :pimp:

Biggest prediction for the grand finale....

Ruth, Jonah & Marty will be dead. So will one of the Navarro's

Some of these locations shot in Atlanta - I know exactly where it is - throws me off knowing Ozark is supposed to be a small town/city.

Jonah has to die.
There’s no way he makes it to the part2 finale.
I’m on ep 5:Ellie where kid just tells Darlene about the Sheriffs body and the crematorium.
What a **** bag little pipsqueak man.

Huh? You think Jonah is doing all this cuz he likes Ruth? Not that he's genuinely upset at his parents?
Nah.
At the time of that post I was looking like that might be the reason/or one of them, I was on epsidoe1.
I was thinking his turn was going to be written as some little crush slash teen rebel against his parents slash good drama for the show.

I’m definitely salty that they wrote his character to turn, though.
He was dope in Seasons 1-3.
Now he snitching on his folks.
This ain’t it.

Man.
He lived.
Dude just gives up the most incriminating information that you could think of AGAINST HIS PARENTS, then just goes back to his room and chills like it’s nothing, or he sits down to eat dinner with them.
Lol.
His character isn’t even worth hating.

Back
Top Bottom