OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

Was episode 7 the flashback episode? I thought it was a really good episode to see how everything pretty much started.

Episode 8 is more so the flashback. Explained how and why they got in to the business

Just finished it and I must say I went in with low expectations because of the trailer but this show did justice. I see how the left it open for another season but I don't see them making 5 seasons. Unless Bateman undergoes some serious character delevopment which I don't really see.

Will look forward to another season.

Ruth Bae.

SPOILER but this was just ruthless.

IMG_3591.PNG

That blue film of whatever they use really works for this show. Idk about filming so maybe I'm buggin and it's just me?

Show is dope :pimp:

It's like they took the best parts of Bloodlines made it interesting and well paced. I'm engaged and entertained

Just finished it and I must say I went in with low expectations because of the trailer but this show did justice. I see how the left it open for another season but I don't see them making 5 seasons. Unless Bateman undergoes some serious character delevopment which I don't really see.

Will look forward to another season.

The show runner said he wants to do 5-6 seasons. Not sure how you can't see it going that long considering the greatness of the character development of pretty much every character in this show in just one season alone.

How did the trailer give you low expectations? The trailer was the reason for me wanting to watch it to begin with.

I'm feeling this show. Only on episode 3 but it definitely has potential. If I was Marty, the wife gets thrown off the balcony too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Symbols in the O at the Beginning of Each Ozark Netflix Episode

Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.13.44-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.14.52-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.16.15-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.17.35-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.18.42-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.19.41-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.20.37-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.21.49-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.22.50-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.23.40-PM.png
http://wojdylosocialmedia.com/symbols-ozark-o-netflix/

i saw this up on Netflix yesterday and skipped over it. But yall initial impressions might make me take a look at this show.

Watched the first episode last night. Wanted to like it but...........not feelin it at all. The bad guy is just a cliche bad guy

"Damnit Darlene" :lol:

Snell wife is cold. There needs to be a battle between her and Ruth

So the agent just gonna trash the hotel room like that?

Im still trying to piece together how they put Russ in the supermarket same day as Jonah got the rifle from his buddy. I understand the sequen e of events its just not flowing in the right order in my mind.

Did anyone else notice the inside the O with crosshairs at the beginning of each epsiode, the symbols represented/referenced something within that episode. On top of that it spelled out ozark

I noticed the symbols, but had NO clue that they spelled out Ozark. Amazing subtlety.

Alright so question/opinion/speculation

in the finale Wyatt talks about knowing his dad n uncle were going to get Marty and ghe momey but Marty got them first. Ruth pops off Marty doesnt have it in him to kill anyone yet alone rig a dock.

Their deaths were ruled an accident. So is her saying anything about rigging the dock enough for them to get her, question, or anything (since the trailer is bugged)

Thanks NT for this thread. I never would have known about this show. I binge watched it all week. That finale was dope!

Alright so question/opinion/speculation

in the finale Wyatt talks about knowing his dad n uncle were going to get Marty and ghe momey but Marty got them first. Ruth pops off Marty doesnt have it in him to kill anyone yet alone rig a dock.

Their deaths were ruled an accident. So is her saying anything about rigging the dock enough for them to get her, question, or anything (since the trailer is bugged)

They were outside the trailer when they had that convo i think

"Damnit Darlene" :lol:

Snell wife is cold. There needs to be a battle between her and Ruth

So the agent just gonna trash the hotel room like that?

Im still trying to piece together how they put Russ in the supermarket same day as Jonah got the rifle from his buddy. I understand the sequen e of events its just not flowing in the right order in my mind.

I don't like that ***** at all. "reacts to certain... smells", I hope she dies violently.

Just finished. Dope series.

I completely agree with Mason, Marty is the devil.

I hope Rachel and Darlene die in season 2.

I don't hate Wendy anymore but if she were to die I wouldn't be upset.

Charlotte complains too damn much. Kill her off.

Jonah a real one.

Ruth a real one..

Buddy a real one. Definitely interested in his backstory.

I **** with Jacob.

Hope Petty dies in season two and Cade becomes the "villain".

Very interested in what Jacob has on the sherrif.

They were outside the trailer when they had that convo i think

I thought they were sitting at the table inside the trailer while 3 was getting changed in to the suit

I don't like that ***** at all. "reacts to certain... smells", I hope she dies violently.

Yeah that line right there had like me hold uo did this ... just say :smh:

I completely agree with Mason, Marty is the devil.
nah if anyone is the devil it would be Snell running drugs thru the church service.

I hope Rachel and Darlene die in season 2.
Rachel is an idiot. How you come close to getting murked by Garcia, then you turn around and steal like 50Gs and think you juat gonna ride off in to the sunset. The whole time i kept saying just mind your business.

I don't hate Wendy anymore but if she were to die I wouldn't be upset.
i still dont like her, but she def knows how to con people. She does that lil sweet flirty milf talk all the while whats coming out of her mouth is a set up.

Charlotte complains too damn much. Kill her off.
WAY too damn much. She always has something to say back. I liked when Wendy finally said will you just do wt f i say for once and not say anything just do it

Jonah a real one.
aint no way he was gonna be able to shoot garcia though :lol: the way he fired odf those rounds in the woods

Ruth a real one..
:smokin

Back
Top Bottom