OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

Hear me out about Marty being the devil. It's for the simple fact that he never kills anyone but everytime he pops up people ALWAYS die unexpectedly. It happens way too much in the show for it to be a coinincidence.

Starting with cartels first launderer, gets killed right in front of Marty. Then Martys partners and there families. Then Gary Silverberg. Then he blows into the Ozarks, strip club owner dies, Russ and Boyd die, Grace dies, realtors mom dies, Del Rio dies, Garcia dies.

And all these deaths were carried out by other people but everyone benifited Marty. And Ill bet in season 2 we'll see how the deaths of Del and Garcia put Marty in a better position.

Last edited:
Yes of course. But until Marty shows up everyone was just living their lives and doing their dirt, operating for years. Then all of a sudden they die. Marty is just too damn lucky for it to be considered luck anymore.

True. Very true. As is the devil. Making wild promises and you end up paying the price while he skates.

Still watching it, dope so far. Gotta give Jason Bateman credit. I mean he's still just playing himself but uh, it works here??

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just finished. Dope series.

I completely agree with Mason, Marty is the devil.

I hope Rachel and Darlene die in season 2.

I don't hate Wendy anymore but if she were to die I wouldn't be upset.

Charlotte complains too damn much. Kill her off.

Jonah a real one.

Ruth a real one..

Buddy a real one. Definitely interested in his backstory.

I **** with Jacob.

Hope Petty dies in season two and Cade becomes the "villain".

Very interested in what Jacob has on the sherrif.

im not good w character names at all

who are garcia, mason, petty, jacob, darlene and grace again? :lol::nerd:

im not good w character names at all

who are garcia, mason, petty, jacob, darlene and grace again? :lol::nerd:

Garcia is the Del Rio's hitman. Mason is the preacher, Petty is the white FBI agent, Jacob is Snell the head of the heroin dealers, Darlene is Jacob's crazy wife, and Grace is the preacher's wife.

Nah fam. No one dies if they would have never stole from Del. Domino effect

The original guy never dies if he wouldnt have been working with the feds and made Del suspicious. Marty never comes in to play if this didnt happen.

• Del Partner #1 - died because he was an informant
• All of Marty's Partners - died because they were stealing
• Strip Club Owner - died because he messed up letting minors in and prostitution. Which helped marty take the club
• Grace died because the preacher didnt keep his word
• Russ died because of Petty. Petty told him to pursue Marty to invest, which he got turned down and then Petty pinned the conspiracy on him. Boyd was just in the wrong place wrong time
• Silverberg actually died because of Wendy. He was a lawyer and advised her about taking money out. Hell if he actually brought on himself messing with a married woman who happened to be married to a man working with the cartel
•Realtor mom ... yeah that was just a dumb death. Aint no way that truck couldnt have slowed down hit her n just hospitalize her. It straight plowed through her. And she had time to move. That aint on Marty

just binged the last three episodes
awesome series. ending leaves a lot of possibilities. i asssume they will get renewed for a second season

"rednecks" LOL

Got real uneasy when Mason had the baby in the water....that was a LONG baptism. For a second, I thought Ozark was REALLY going to go there. SMH.

Got real uneasy when Mason had the baby in the water....that was a LONG baptism. For a second, I thought Ozark was REALLY going to go there. SMH.

Yo me too. I was thinking they're really going to show infanticide.

Man ain't no baby surviving that long baptism in real life

good show. binged it in a couple days last week. avoided this thread until i finished. bateman was good but the girl who played ruth stole the spotlight.

Some great acting from Bateman and Linney when they finally had it out, instead of that passive aggressive ish they were doing for most of the season.

Man ain't no baby surviving that long baptism in real life

I was mad they had the obviously fake baby in his hands when he first got it out the car seat. They could have used a real baby as he walked to the water then switched it when it was time to out it under.

But yeah aint no way a baby surviving that. And i legit thought they were going go there, but after so long i was like nah cant be .. they would have cut the camera away by now, surely. Had my heart racing a lil bit i was getting mad especially because i just had my first born 2 months ago.

Binged it a couple days ago and really enjoyed it.

Yeah, the actress who played Ruth did an amazing job.

Back
Top Bottom