OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

Winter storm across the midwest so no work.

I've been doing the rewatch for the last couple weeks and I'm finishing up S3 now.

This is some real dark heavy **** man.

Why do we like these kind of shows?

This Ben storyline got me feeling depressed but I can't stop watching.

17F9F3C1-DF99-4712-AAE3-F1C0587A0C57.gif

ok...

Yeah watched 5/6 episodes over the weekend I was done after the first one. However shorty trying to finish the series. Soon as mom's or dad didn't put hands on the son. I was like oh it's one of those families. I haven't watched since episode 1 of season 2. Son moving out the house and dad is like meh. Everything is fine. Mom's really out here just going to continue the lie even with people knowing.

I told her this show requires way to much suspension of disbelief, I mean for all this I am expecting MOFO to fly off or shoot laser beams out there eyes. Don't get me started on the BS switch around with the supplies, like WHAT. Dude really that cool with her after they had history like that. Naw, I'm choking you out where I see you. Last point WTF they dragging things out with the PI letting dude just stop by the house any time asking for a signature. First time naw I don't know her. Second time *click* don't let me see you around my house. I done told you I don't know nothing. Meanwhile dude just out here joyriding sightseeing talking to family members.

Nephew out here taking care of things but really let the blood on the floor for DAYS with NOBODY stopping by in the mean time.

Struggling through these last two episodes, can I ask my lighter family. Does it really go down like that in ya'lls house? The kid really said I ain't going to be home for dinner. I'm not moving back to Chicago. I'm getting the backhand as soon I get the "I'm not" out my mouth. If that wasn't you did you know other families where kids spoke so recklessly to their parents without any recourse? None of my friends were talking like that.

Did your parents ever kill someone? Circumstances are a bit different :lol:
I don't know for sure, but wouldn't put it past my mom's. She pulled a box cutter on dude one time. Still killing someone or not still could put hands on kid when they talk recklessly.

I HATE how passive the dad is and unsure he comes across when dealing with everyone. Dude doesn't even know how to stand up to his own son. :smh: Regarding the drug dealers, I'm not saying go around slapping them around telling them this is how it's going to be. Have some level of confidence when speaking to them. This is what the FBI needs to move forward with our plan, if you can't meet these terms what can you do and I will go back to them. I'm surprised they haven't killed him for being so timid.

Also love how Marty has these conversations out in the open like nobody can be listening to him. LOL. Playing catch up, still unsure how dude ain't kill the Snell woman after she did what she did to his son. WILD. Then he comes to her house "light" talking loud and threatening her. Dude really sitting on his hands after hearing someone killed his dad. This certainly ain't Tommy. LMAO.

jonah and wendy competing to be biggest ****. wyatt dumb as hell. javi annoying AF. he's the typical family member of the boss who acts crazy and unpredictable. Hope Ruth blasts that fool.

Yo this crazy old lady Darlene is so quick to pull the trigger on the shotty. :lol:

Which tbh I’m pissed she went out begging for her life from the Mexican she hated so much…

Javi is cold blooded and it better be Ruth who takes his *** out.

Maya is an idiot, ego bout to get her momma and baby shot the **** up.

I can accept just about anything from Jonah’s rebellion, except snitching on his parents to Darlene.

Glad we basically get the next 8 episodes of Ozark and two seasons of Atlanta in the next year :pimp:

Also talking to my wife earlier today, I gotta say….While I actually do like Bateman, I’m starting to feel as though he doesn’t have the range to really display anguish or fear, man’s has been in the craziest of life ending situations and he never Looks stressed lol

Also talking to my wife earlier today, I gotta say….While I actually do like Bateman, I’m starting to feel as though he doesn’t have the range to really display anguish or fear, man’s has been in the craziest of life ending situations and he never Looks stressed lol

I think that’s the beauty of the character, if he wasn’t able to keep his composure he* would’ve been dead by now. He has to be clear headed to think through these impossible* situations.

Last edited:

This trait is what actually makes his character (and the show) work.

Marty is virtually unflappable; show would be completely unwatchable if he was losing it week after week like everyone else.

Marty is the one.

I have a theory that Marty is going to charge Wendy (and probably himself) to the game to save Charlotte and Jonah.

He knows there’s no going back to a “normal life” in Chicago after this.

I guess I’m thinking this because I’ve never seen Bateman pull this type of emotion in any other role either, but yes, you guys are right, dude got ice pumping through his veins

Back
Top Bottom