P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

if you are a true size13 in anything other then nike skateboarding shoes these might be a bit tight. luckly im a true 12.5 in nike so a size 13 is just right though a bit narrow
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

can you guys help me out, im trying to decide what to do with my extra pair, they have the glue on them so if i can get rid of it i will sell them but if not then i will just rock em.

is there anyway of getting the glue stain off with out staining the fabric? goo gone or anything ?

would've been nice if i still had my j-rods too :\
ohwell.gif

I like these, but I just ID'ed two AM's. Trying not to slow down.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

FTC sacramento should still have some sizes. they had tons of 10.5 to go around this morning. $90

For all those CCS buyers that recieved there shoes already did you use the cheapest shipping method? Its still says the 25th for me.

Quote:
For all those CCS buyers that recieved there shoes already did you use the cheapest shipping method? Its still says the 25th for me

^Yeah I did, but it also depends how far u live from where they ship out

Yours will probley come monday or tuesday

Quote:
Shipped via PARCEL DIRECT STD B on 07/12/07 Est. arrival date: 07/26/07

...located in SF Bay Area
PM ME IF YOU WANT THE BMP/OLNL...PACK OR SEPARATED!!!

******************MEETUPS IN BAY AREA CAN BE ARRAGNED(SHOES CAN ALSO BE SHIPPED)******************

^^ yeah mine is supposed to come on the 25th and im here in the east bay. just wondering if any bay area heads who ordered from ccs got their pair yet. im hoping itll come sooner than the 25th.

^ Ebay is about your only bet...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

I don't have enough patience so this is probably the first and last time I order from CCS. Two weeks to ship to the west coast is ridiculous to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom