P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

Quote:
not really a fan of them...hopefully theyll grow on me...
:smh:
smh.gif

For those of you on the west coast who got them recently, was your estimated delivery date 7/25?

Thanks.

Quote:
??! why'd you buy them for? :smh:
smh.gif

See, you're looking for someone to be wrong. You failed to read the whole thing, and just read what you thought was bad.

He clearly stated...
Quote:
mine just came in from CCS....Son not even a hypebeast. He's just a bamma...not even worth hypebeast.

well I ordered an 8 from SPOT. Since everyones basically saying that they do run small made me order another pair a half sz up. So I may have a 7.5 up for sale when they arrive.
SHOES 1STRENT 2ND!
4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com

got them in today, scheduled delivery date was 7/25 haha

For Sale: VNDS Sz. 12 CG & FR Air Jordan Retro III, VNDS Sz. 11.5 Wht/Zest P-Rod 2, and more. eamil @ [email protected]

Eagles Lak

^^^^^^Hmmmmmm.....I don't get it? They look pretty on to me, except that the cement might be a little darker on the dunks.

Alright, you guys gave me some hope. Mine better be at my apartment today...
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^yea, i said the same thing when just looking at the cement, but when you see them in person, it just seems too bright....almost too much of a contrast on such a dark shoe

i don't know, it may just be me, but yea, you should have your pairs today or sometime this week....i'm in SF btw

blah!

the only thing i dont like about these is the toe cap being so big, and the cement print makes it stand out more. thats the only thing that turns me off about these shoes
e-mail: [email protected] or AOL: Ferrari6888

Quote:
??! why'd you buy them for? :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
I just don't overstand cats buying shoes if you don't like them.

Quote:
No, i read the whole thing.

you may have read the whole thing, but you failed to understand the whole thing...

i ordered them without having seen them in person...they looked good online, so i ordered...i have them now, they are alright...im not 1000% satisfied...but like i said, ill give them time to grow on me...i just wanted to scoop up a pair when i had the chance since i know you beasts would scoop up multiples and theyd be gone for good...

like my mans said...
Quote:
Clearly, he finally got to see them in person. Therefore once he was actually able to hold and view the pair, they weren't as good to him as thought to be.
...word

Yall Thinking too hard...Over time the elephant print will fade and possibly get darker..you gotta remember things do change over time... But hey who cares.. the shoe is not suppose to look identical with the Supremes... if yall want supremes yall should buy em.. feel me?

Fong...
you should be getting your package..Just a warning.. UPS just left the package on my front stoop... didnt even know they dropped it off no knock or doorbell nothing... My Dog didnt even bark.. So check your front door..Cuz Frisco Peoples are crazy and they will grab your package... I lucked out and my Bro picked mine up when I was at work...
Looking for your grails? Jordan Retro III black/cement 1994 sz. 11; Jordan III sz. 10, Jordan II sz.10

Quote:
i was mixed on these when first seeing them...

hey, no hate .Maybe I did read it wrong. It'd be overstandable if you were like "man, these look good" when first seeing them and then having them in your hand you were not so keen on them anymore.

Anyways, i hope that's not how i feel when i finally get mine from CCS. BTW i only got ONE pair.

Quote:
Fong...
you should be getting your package..Just a warning.. UPS just left the package on my front stoop... didnt even know they dropped it off no knock or doorbell nothing... My Dog didnt even bark.. So check your front door..Cuz Frisco Peoples are crazy and they will grab your package... I lucked out and my Bro picked mine up when I was at work...
ing to annoy me.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

does ne one kno where they'll sell a size 14??? if any one got a 14 and needs a 13 ill listen to you.
Team Macintosh​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I'm in L.A. near the beaches, the South Bay Area. mine came in today as a surprise. Never mind my dress slacks and socks. I was so excited after work that I kicked my loafers off and my P-Rods on...Fong I hope you get your stuff soon, man.

673oa3b.jpg

4mhwt8k.jpg

Do not let your misconception of me label me as someone or something I am not.- Ang'Geon E. Jeffrey

Back
Top Bottom