P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

picture0026zw2.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
( U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

^didn't pay anywhere near 840 for my pair, that would just be silly...i only used the supremes as my example as i no longer have my cement IIIs

anyways, i guess what i should have said is that the cement on the prods in real life look like the fake cement print from the fake supremes...again, maybe it's just me

surprised to even see you interested in these seeing as they're SBs

blah!

I am in San Marino and my pair didn't arrive today, hopefully on Tuesday :smh:
smh.gif

Sole By The Pound​
Wanted: Nike Air Max 1 Animal Pack Sz. 7​

^^^ oh,oh its finally here. The strike breaker. Cant wait to see the pic. lol
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

Quote:
Yes...I can see why it's not fair. One black/cement shoe cost me $84.00 The other black/cement shoe will run me $840.00!!! I can CLEARLY see the justification for that extra $700 bucks!!!

Agreed. My pair arrived yesterday. I'm satisfied.

joints are hella fresh...just got mine yesterday...surprised cuz usually CCS is slow as hell
HOYAS, GET BIG.​

ha i feel like im the only one in the bay area who hasnt received theirs from ccs yet. hopefully theyll come in today.

My pair arrived yesterday from CCS. I'm in NYC if that helps.

They are really nice, but I'm not sure they deserve the hype this thread puts on them.

"Gentry Is The OG Killer" - 3thaman

so anyone know where i can get these?

ive been a p rod fan since the beginning, i missed the 1st jrods, dont wanna miss these, i came a little too late, beasts have cleaned out all skateshops around my area

Got my pair today from CCS. Look good in pictures and in my hand. Very happy with 'em, probably the closest i'll get to my holy grails, the blk/cmt 3s(unless they retro em next year in that whole crazy 23 pack thing)

i got my pair yesterday and for some weird reason they dont look a good as i thought they would. oh well at least its a prod
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

JUST GOT MY ORDER FROM EASTERNBOARDER.COM AND I MUST SAY THESE LOOK WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER IN PERSON .......... I LOVE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND AS FAR AS HOW THEY FIT ??????? I WHERE A 9.5 AND THESE FIT ME LIKE ALL MY OTHER 9.5 I HAVE THAT ARE MADE BY NIKE OR BRAND JORDAN ..........

SHOES FIT TRUE TOO SIZE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...finally got my pair from ccs. 8)
glasses.gif

PM ME IF YOU WANT THE BMP/OLNL...PACK OR SEPARATED!!!

******************MEETUPS IN BAY AREA CAN BE ARRAGNED(SHOES CAN ALSO BE SHIPPED)******************

I want those hoodies.

The windbreakers seem to be more available.

Anyone want to help me out?
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

SPoT can kiss my @#%$.
they cancelled my friggin order.

Quote:
Hey John. Thanks for checking out our site. Unfortunately we've been having some inventory issues. The product that you ordered was no where to be found in the shop. Please let us know if you have an alternate choice or if you would like for us to go ahead and cancel your order. Thanks and we deeply apologize.
:lol:
laugh.gif
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​
Jordan Flint XIII's DS 10.5

I have to agree with "MR AUTHENTIC"...These fit true to size for me...In fact my SBTG Dunk's fit tighter then these...

Back
Top Bottom