pimp.gif
Make sure you watch it in high quality.
1ec34e268a23b8f25e30380e3e614fe10567fe.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHuO4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh, and can someone show me how to embed videos the right way, i kind of dont know how
laugh.gif

oh and i've already seen the post about it, no help
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Real Simple, there's a couple of ways you can do it[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If the video is able to be embedded it will have the HTML code for it right under the direct link onYouTube..copy that. Then you look beside the smileyface on the edit bar to the little box with the play-button in it (to the left of HTML and Spellcheck),click that and paste the code there.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]or[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You can look at the title of the video, type in a few words from it or the whole title, if its short,and scroll through and find it[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You can click HTML, copy the code and paste in there(bahhh just follow the other two options above^because I'm too lazy to type out everything step by step[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

Originally Posted by MvP07

^
son you got banned for having a video with cuss words and you are doing it again
laugh.gif
I got banned for my screen name, not the video. That thread I made for the video still alive

Originally Posted by ripfan816

Krazyrodzilla wrote:

Not a video of me but my baby cakes
pimp.gif

You: That's the girl im gon marry.
Her: Really?
You: Yup
Her: When?
You: It was kinda windy, I could'nt hear you.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I have to remember that.. good one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by 2sappy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHuO4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHuO4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh, and can someone show me how to embed videos the right way, i kind of dont know how
laugh.gif

oh and i've already seen the post about it, no help
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Real Simple, there's a couple of ways you can do it[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If the video is able to be embedded it will have the HTML code for it right under the direct link on YouTube..copy that. Then you look beside the smileyface on the edit bar to the little box with the play-button in it (to the left of HTML and Spellcheck), click that and paste the code there.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You can look at the title of the video, type in a few words from it or the whole title, if its short, and scroll through and find it[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You can click HTML, copy the code and paste in there(bahhh just follow the other two options above^ because I'm too lazy to type out everything step by step[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

thank you my good man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Not a video of me but my baby cakes
pimp.gif
Damn homie, you're winning with that one right there. How do you watch it in HQ though?

laugh.gif
first off Henz how old is that video? $*%$ was comedy, and what's the name of that Stack Bundles song over the One Night beat?

Henz got that 'transmission from the mir space station during a meteor storm' video quality...funny #$#% though
laugh.gif
if that stuff was true
smh.gif

Dude in the Cincy fitted...i watched about 2mins and i just had the urge to sweep you (nh.nh.nh.nh.nh)
laugh.gif

Bike Week- This guy [who looked ridiculous] jumped off a balcony, fell into some bushes and then preceeded to do this for us.....

RW, its called drunk or high.. I did that video sometime in the beginning of the yr.

Henz got that 'transmission from the mir space station during a meteor storm' video quality...funny #$#% though
laugh.gif
if that stuff was true
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... and its 100% true

Back
Top Bottom