indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by I R Andre

This is by far one of my favorite henz0 quotes

"akademiks, wave spinning, new earrings-NO %@!$%#%!!!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That couldn't have been Henz saying that...Dude was talking way too fast.

But yeah, that vid is jokes.

"My %+$* went bad son, But $*@@ it, I'm back like cooked crack!!!"

Didn't the myspace/swagger jacker vid go like 20+ pages?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Drunk and broke as hell tonight watching the Florida/Sooners game. We had no dough to go anywhere. Lol We copped like 6 40oz's and just downed em.
laugh.gif

just a little background on it:
the ra's and i made this for talent show last year.
parody of prison break because our dorm was sort of like a prison
and yes i know the acting is
grin.gif

Dorm Break

Some of these videos are funny as hell hahaha.� But here's mine...from 2 years ago when I was still in college.

...damn I needed a cut.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Some of these videos are funny as hell hahaha.� But here's mine...from 2 years ago when I was still in college.

...damn I needed a cut.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ yo scary @@@
laugh.gif

You tightened up quick when they opened that door.
roll.gif

Doesnt really get good till 4:45 .. For the record I'm not in this video I was filmin and edited� the movie...

Wasn't done for fun it was a project for 11th grade english many years ago .. (I graduated 07 )� surprisingly we got an A ...

damn this post make me wish i still had all the videos on my old cell phones... classic material on there i'll remember for the rest of my life!!!

FLAME ON! LMAO i don't care it was the�end of summer and i had just started skating after not being on a pair in over 10 years.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm just glad i didn't fall...on camera...

^^You skate wayyyyy better than me hahaha. Looked like you had some fun......sometimes I highly dislike havin' a girlfriend.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

^^You skate wayyyyy better than me hahaha. Looked like you had some fun......sometimes I highly dislike havin' a girlfriend.

hahaha thank you! skating has become my favoritest hobby...but why would skating make u dislike havin' a girlfriend? yall could skating together!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom