Pac 12 Basketball Thread

Polk 
57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

He'll be beasting on Sundays next year 

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Scouts are drooling over Polk right now...He's really showing his versatility.
I'm going to miss him next year
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: %!*#%%%% flag

If Cal isn't bowl eligible this year, Tedford will be very much on the hot seat and I think it would be 50/50 for him to keep his job. I'm thinking that since Tedford was a big reason there's going to be a new stadium/facilities at Cal, he's going to get at least one season to be there.

Tedford hasn't been a good coach since 2006-07. I do feel they have the talent and recruiting classes on paper to be Rose Bowl contenders, but there's always something missing with the team. It's lack of discipline, folding in big games, and I think that lies with the coaching more than anything.

That "something missing" with Cal is a QB...Maynard is buns.  Other than that, I agree that they do have a good collection of talent and a good class coming in next year.
Let's get this W Zona!

Polk, UW's defense, and UW's mentality this whole game.
pimp.gif

Fighting through all the adversity to probably win.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

That "something missing" with Cal is a QB...Maynard is buns.  Other than that, I agree that they do have a good collection of talent and a good class coming in next year.
Let's get this W Zona!

Agreed...Tedford has a lot to do with that-he's supposed to be this "QB guru" and he hasn't had a great one since Rodgers.
sick.gif
Ayoob, Longshore (who actually isn't too bad looking back at it), Riley, Mansion, and now Maynard...ugh
laugh.gif

FML, every year I've been at Cal we've lost against SC, all but one year against Stanford, and now multiple seasons against Washington and Oregon. And to cap it off, we lost to UCLA today.
It just gets worse every year

Mother *#@#+%% !%%@ your mother in the +$$ *#@#+%% Chris Polk

Back to Back Bowl seasons, Feelsgreatman

Embarrassed to be a Beavers fan this year
30t6p3b.gif
Team is a joke, no offensive line, I swear our left tackle gets his lunch eaten every damn play. Defense front 7 is a joke as well

I'm soo excited for tonight hopefully we can send the old husky stadium out in style. I'm taking the goal post if we pull this %%** out.

Nah. I'll be watching from home. That's a good piece of history you're going to though. Just imagine if they win...And that's very possible.

We're undefeated when giving up 300 yards of passing so I hope DT has a field day on us 

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

We're undefeated when giving up 300 yards of passing so I hope DT has a field day on us 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how sad. As sad as it is I'd rather he try and beat than have their 3 RBs burn us all game.

laugh.gif
What a weird stat. DT doesn't scare anyone though...I'm more worried about that backup they got over there. More of a dynamic player.

Alright Paul, Pabs, and Certified keep Chester and Funk at bay on here and I'll give ya'll a piece of the goalpost after we win.

Go dawgs!

Back
Top Bottom