Pac 12 Basketball Thread

Hec Ed was rocking at the end....what a game! I'm not complaining but I dont understand why UCLA stopped going to Smith in the second half, he was killing in the first. 
CJ for all his talent was a non factor for much of the game and thank got we hit some timely shots and got some big calls (the charge on the baseline near the end).

T-Ross really REALLY needs to be more assertive throughout the game. Who can honestly guard him? Romar needs to get him going earlier imo.

We had lots of stupid turnovers but I'm glad we got it together and pulled out the W. I took my little sister to her first game today and I couldn't have picked a better one...she had a blast.

Go Dawgs!!!!

pimp.gif
at the bay-area sweep

One thing I admire about Ross is the way he can rebound

and Wroten's kicks have been fire this season
pimp.gif
. Good win

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Wroten's kicks have been fire this season
pimp.gif

Can't believe son broke out the grape 5's a few weeks ago I was 
eek.gif
 when I saw those, yikes. 

I'm excited for tourney time with this team, but just looking at this roster I can't help but get excited if Ross and Wroten say they're coming back. It would be the same damn team except you replace Gant with Suggs.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

pimp.gif

eek.gif
 when I saw those, yikes. 

Yeah the grapes were too clean. We'll be adding his name to the "biggest sneakerhead in the NBA" thread.....in 3 more years. *crosses fingers* I'm not going to put to much into this win as USC were horrendous today, but a w is a w.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

pimp.gif

eek.gif
 when I saw those, yikes. 

Yeah the grapes were too clean. We'll be adding his name to the "biggest sneakerhead in the NBA" thread.....in 3 more years. *crosses fingers* I'm not going to put to much into this win as USC were horrendous today, but a w is a w.

In 3 years
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
one can hope

What a difference a week makes, wow.  Cal & Stanford had a combined 1 loss at home all year and we go in and sweep.  
Not trying to get my hopes up just yet, but if we can go 6-1 down the stretch I think we get into the dance.

Colorado W

Utah W

@ Wash. St. W

@ Washington L

USC W

UCLA W

@ Arizona St. W

I think the conference shakes out like this:

1) UW 14-4 

2) Arizona 13-5 (tie breaker over Cal)

3) Cal 13-5 

4) Colorado 12-6 

5) Oregon 11-7

And I also think that UW, Arizona, and Cal will all get NCAA bids

I can see that happening, but there just isn't much room for error for these Pac-12 teams. I still get nervous that Washington will slip once or twice on the road re-opening the door for Cal, but they, along with Arizona, are playing pretty damn good right now.

I knew this Oregon trip was going to be tough, I'll be happy with a split

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

What a difference a week makes, wow.  Cal & Stanford had a combined 1 loss at home all year and we go in and sweep.  
Not trying to get my hopes up just yet, but if we can go 6-1 down the stretch I think we get into the dance.

Colorado W

Utah W

@ Wash. St. W

@ Washington L

USC W

UCLA W

@ Arizona St. W

I think the conference shakes out like this:

1) UW 14-4 

2) Arizona 13-5 (tie breaker over Cal)

3) Cal 13-5 

4) Colorado 12-6 

5) Oregon 11-7

And I also think that UW, Arizona, and Cal will all get NCAA bids

Dont think Zona will beat UCLA for some reason. Completely dominated at the Honda Center.

KYLE FOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

This team is going to %@%% around and nose dive with these road games lined up

This team is going to %@%% around and nose dive with these road games lined up

I hope that today's flat performance was down to arriving 45mins late due to the accident on 1-5, but sadly I wouldnt be shocked if we continued to struggle down the stretch on the road. Just when you think we turn a corner we lose by 20+ points. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom