Pac 12 Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Big game cal and Jeff tedford showed up tonight

Why u such a hater?Did a cal student sleep with your Boyfriend
laugh.gif

Cal played better than I thought. The team is still young, but there is definitely talent on the roster. Keenan Allen and Marvin Jones alone are worth tuning in for, but again, we'll never make it anywhere without consistent quarterback play.

Best of luck to LMJ. Hoping for a full recovery.

Maynard is still inconsistent but I still like that he shows a little more poise and leadership compared to the last few QBs Cal has had. I just hope he won't turn into Ayoob 2.0
laugh.gif

WMV
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I like Maynard. He certainly plays the game with the right attitude. I think he can be their guy, but he has a long ways to go.

I really havent seen much Cal football this season but everytime I check the box score this dude Maynard has like a 48% completion percentage.

Maynard flashes potential by making plays and some crazy throws, like the one to Allen in the first half.  That being said he is wildly inconsistent and can throw some terrible balls at times.

Every QB since Rodgers is worse than the previous QB
sick.gif

Maynard gave USC the game. SC didnt even play well. I was there to witness it
sick.gif

Not every QB is worse than the last. Longshore was better than Ayoob, way better. White Mike Vick? Ha! Ayoob was such a bum!

On a more serious note, this might have been the game that gets Tedford fired. I think I felt it at the half. 8 straight L's to SC. Every PAC-12 (minus Utah and Colorado) with the exception of Wazzu has beaten them. Haven't beaten OSU since a nail biter in '06. Has not defeated Chip Kelly at all, I feel like he knew Belotti's schemes so he could neutralize him, Kelly not so much. Zero Rose Bowl appearances despite having very talented squads. Zero BCS bowls in that same talent stretch. Only 2 Holiday Bowls, you know, the bowl where the 2nd best PAC-12 team goes. You know what that means? Cal has only been SECOND BEST in the PAC-12 in the 10 years Tedford has been running the show. It's time for a new regime.

Ayoob wasn't the starter anyways. He took over when Longshore got hurt in 05. Tedford I would give him 1 more year. They have the facilities with new memorial stadium next year. If he does bad then he's gone.

Game day again boys. Huskies vs Colorado. After the bye we need to keep the momentum going into the business end of our schedule.

Go Dawgs!

Originally Posted by trunks206

Game day again boys. Huskies vs Colorado. After the bye we need to keep the momentum going into the business end of our schedule.

Go Dawgs!
57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

Huskies roll. No look ahead's here. This team is hungry for National attention again and the Buffs will be made example of.

Anybody been by Memorial this week? They're just about finished with the outside, it looks pretty wet.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Nick's first play, Facepalm

laugh.gif
: the excitement in the stadium was instantly killed. Haha it was pretty funny, but seriously when was the last time we were able to rest our starters due to being up big though? Feelsgoodman.

5-1 overall and 3-0 in the conference. Feelsevenbetterman.
On to Stanford...go Dawgs!

Originally Posted by trunks206

but seriously when was the last time we were able to rest our starters due to being up big though? Feelsgoodman.
It really does
laugh.gif
, I'm pumped for next week. We have a good shot to win and that's all I care about

Dead @ Nick Montana
laugh.gif
The crowd was hype as hell when he came in then that happens. Great win though. This offense is so fluid, I know it's Colorado but they were just driving so damn easily. Excited for next weeks game...... Luck is about to tear us up but I know Keith can keep up. Top 25
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom