Pacers and Pistons Brawl Appreciation

iz80wg.gif

Captain Jack let dude have it nh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That fan in the black was afraid of what Artest was gonna do...didn't evensee Jack's fist coming at that haymaker style arc

Yo this brawl was mad crazy. I'm a spurs fan and live in the west so we dont get to see the east coast teams to often. That was a crazy night..

so many memorable moments:

- artest lying on the scorer's table
- J.Oneal rocket punch
- fat Pistons fan getting punched
- the beer
- the chair
etc....

That was crazy I remember I was clueless about the whole thing for a day and my friend told me I misses one of the craziest things in NBA history...and it was!

Originally Posted by Prez T

that fat dude running up to Artest and just standing there and then getting punched gets me everytime
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that is probably the best part.

That big dude almost KILLED tinsley...

The big dude and O'Neal's home-run slide always had me rollin...

One of the most entertaining things i've seen on television ever (but for all the wrong reasons)
laugh.gif

My favorite part was J.O.'s sliding home-run knockout special.

Action Jackson
pimp.gif
Glad he's on my Warriors
laugh.gif
Nobody wants it with him.

Big Black dude almost killed Fred Jones in the crowd that man was straight molly whoppin him in the back of the head

and in the 2nd video around 2:25 mark watchin RIP Hamilton tried to get in the crowd and when he tried to climb on the announce table someone grabbed his legand he fell face first

2:23 in the second video Jermaine O'neal hit sticks a guy in a red shirt trying to restrain him.

Wow, how did I go all these years without noticing Jermaine O'Neal cold-clockin' the daylights out of that one dude at 1:15 of the video. Damn!!!

Back
Top Bottom