Pacman in trouble! Gets into altercation

Oh, and we have 17 championships... you don't. Sit down.
Stop it. Pre-Super Bowl era BS doesn't even count. But I'm not getting into that argument...

All right, all right, break it up...nobody has the Lombardi from last year but the Gi...G...Vagian...team from Jersey that wears blue. Lets leave it at thatand move on...

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

pacman boutta get 2 picks felonies on sunday

Probably.
Over/under?
nerd.gif

Team Cheeseheads are 2-3 and lost to Matt Ryan

Team Cowboys haven't won in the postseason in a decade. Hell, I just realized Team Cowboys has never celebrated a postseason victory on NT...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love the hypocrisy. Cowboys fans are known for bringing up the past but fans of other teams do the same thing with the playoffs. So since you wanna bring up the past.... Cowboys have five lombardis... How many does that zombie @$* town of green bay have?
We had THE Lombardi...

P.S. I'd also like to add I'm not commenting on the past, you're lack of postseason success is very much a part of the present, and the future.
LMAO @ this cat talking bout pre Super Bowl era bull.

You wanna talk about the present? You're 2-3. Dallas is 4-1. Dallas went to your statdium and embarrassed your secondary with a 4th WR named MILES, andexposed you for having no run D, word to Matt Turner and the Falcons.

Probably.
Over/under?
nerd.gif

Team Cowboys haven't won in the postseason in a decade. Hell, I just realized Team Cowboys has never celebrated a postseason victory on NT...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love the hypocrisy. Cowboys fans are known for bringing up the past but fans of other teams do the same thing with the playoffs. So since you wanna bring up the past.... Cowboys have five lombardis... How many does that zombie @$* town of green bay have?
We had THE Lombardi...

P.S. I'd also like to add I'm not commenting on the past, you're lack of postseason success is very much a part of the present, and the future.

You wanna talk about the present? You're 2-3. Dallas is 4-1. Dallas went to your statdium and embarrassed your secondary with a 4th WR named MILES, and exposed you for having no run D, word to Matt Turner and the Falcons.

Who?

Probably.
Over/under?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We had THE Lombardi...

You wanna talk about the present? You're 2-3. Dallas is 4-1. Dallas went to your statdium and embarrassed your secondary with a 4th WR named MILES, and exposed you for having no run D, word to Matt Turner and the Falcons.

Who?
LOL Im drunk. Michael Turner

@%*%# you know who the @%## I was talking about
laugh.gif

Anyway I cant crack on the Pack cuz I like Aaron and I want him to prove these Brett Favre slurpers wrong.

Or maybe its because I hate Steve Young and I don't want him to be the only QB to ever sucessfully replace a legend...

Probably.
Over/under?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We had THE Lombardi...

Who?
LOL Im drunk. Michael Turner

@%*%# you know who the @%## I was talking about
laugh.gif

Anyway I cant crack on the Pack cuz I like Aaron and I want him to prove these Brett Favre slurpers wrong.

Or maybe its because I hate Steve Young and I don't want him to be the only QB to ever sucessfully replace a legend...
roll.gif
. It's all good, and to some extent, I think he alreadyhas... If he continues to play like he had the first 3 weeks or so, teams will show him the respect they showed Brett, and Grant will get his yards again andall will be well in the dairy country.

Back
Top Bottom