Pacman Jones in trouble for hitting woman at bar

Wet shirt = potentially broken bones and life long damages to a woman's face? Got it

Edit: The video says "slap" so it's hard to tell how he really hit her. But a professional FOOTBALL player should not be swinging at a woman's face

Maybe a punch is to extreme but I would have no problem slapping the living daylights outta her. It's ok to hit women in circumstances like that in my opinion. I'm not one for domestic violence and hitting anyone unprovoked but if a male you exchanged words with poured a drink on you, I'm sure most people would check him for that, unless we're saying that women have the thinking skills of a 5 year old and don't know what that doing, they deserve a similar response in a case like that.

And while my original reaction may be extreme, that never happens in the first place if she doesn't pour a drink on me to begin with.

Man yall don't get tired of having this same conversation. Almost as routine as the tipping discussion.

Point blank,

{KSteezy}I don't care WHAT a woman does to you, she is a woman and she deserves to be treated like a Queen. You wouldn't want someone hitting your mother so don't hit any other woman.{/KSteezy}

That looked more like a flinch punch/slap. It's not a pre-meditated cock-back punch on a woman. He threw his hand out instinctively. She'll dust herself off and learn.

Still though, the guy is an idiot for putting himself in that situation. Isn't that always the downfall of these types of characters? Why invite yourself to a heated argument with some Pale Ale drinking Becky? This guy ran out of sympathy points a long time ago. He is gonna go down for this regardless. Even Ronde Barber would've taken an L for this.

Last edited:
Bruh I'm not the strongest man at all.

But if I punch a woman in the face, that's it for her face. Like, it would be a wrap for her eye socket, nose, teeth, etc. and this is me NOT being a former professional athlete with all the extra strength and speed and reflex.

So if she throws a drink at me, I think about what I'm capable of in comparison to what she did. It's just not worth it. I don't wanna do that to her face, and then have to deal with the legal/financial reprocussions.

I've been in situations like that and have put the fear of god in women without having to hit them, and even more than that in reality you don't HAVE to react to everything.

I mean, if there's a double standard there then Kanye shrug.

Yeah, that sounds good in theory. But in the heat of the moment, rationality and reasoning tend to go out the window.

But if you're a level headed individual under ever single circumstance, I applaud you.

If a female threw a drink on me, she'd more than likely get shaken up.

I see nothing wrong with what he did. For every action there is a consequence. Whether that consequence equals the action is something else entirely. But people, not just women, need to learn than some folks response to your actions is violence.

Women gotta be held accountable for their actions.

honestly we laugh and joke but this didsrespectful violent nonsense has got to stop. Honestly I think they need some harsh fines / spend a night in jail.

It's always just okay that a girl got upset and threw a drink at a guy, or picks up the nearest item and throws it at a guys head. And the man should always walk away and just deal with it. **** that. women need to grow up.

I would never hit a lady but jesus these scenarios annoy me

and the female looked white too......yup he going under the jail
THIS. ESPN TOP STORY two months from now: Adam "Pacman" Jones acessed DEATH PENALTY for brutally assaulting white woman. Woman say's "She just wanted to take a picture".

Last edited:
I wonder what was the context of that conversation.
It looks like he was talking to someone else and she came in cock blocking or something and they started yawing at each other.
He probably said something out of line and she poured her drink on his face.
She needed to be checked though, that's almost as bad as spitting on someone's face. She really thought he wasn't about that life :lol:
She def didn't know who she was messing with :rofl:

if this was in another country all the men would've jumped the girl for doing that, than she would have been locked up. Than sued to by the man for another t shirt. Also banned from the bar.

If a judge is smart he would give that white bish probation for assualting that innocent man.

Free pac-man.

- Dawl

Last edited:
Dude really joined NT to make this thread?
laugh.gif

Couldn't even add a link or anything.

She got what she had coming to her

Watch Gloria Alred take her case and claim he beat her to the cusp of death

Last edited:
My only word of advice to Pacman: Don't slap your lawyer's *** in front of the judge if he beats the case.

Side note: Be it man or woman, if you start **** outside of a club or bar, you deserve 3-5 years in prison, at minimum.  Dudes can't even have a good time without some douche trying to cause problems
mean.gif
.  Keep your *** at home if you can't handle your liquor...

Man yall don't get tired of having this same conversation. Almost as routine as the tipping discussion.

Point blank,

{KSteezy}I don't care WHAT a woman does to you, she is a woman and she deserves to be treated like a Queen. You wouldn't want someone hitting your mother so don't hit any other woman.{/KSteezy}

But what if a WOMAN is hitting your mother? Can you deck her then? *WEEBEY.GIF*

I'd really like to see a guy put a woman in a wrestling hold for acting out. Cross-face chicken-wing, Walls of Jericho, Mandible Claw...

Seriously though, women are eventually going to learn what it takes to be considered "equal."

Back
Top Bottom