Pacman suspended Indefinitely...ESPN NEWS reports...

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

its funny how the state of GA isn't going to pursue charges against him but Goddell is going to suspend him for 4 games
laugh.gif
.....if you're blk and in the league you got to stay on your P's n Q's.....cause he's otgan

Yup, you're right, it's because he's black.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

its funny how the state of GA isn't going to pursue charges against him but Goddell is going to suspend him for 4 games
laugh.gif
.....if you're blk and in the league you got to stay on your P's n Q's.....cause he's otgan
What does him being black have to do with anything? Surely you don't think he has a lengthy record due to his skin color, do you?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is the same dude who was arguing with me in the general forum talkin about how he can't trust white people. Can't wait until he gets out into theprivate sector.

Yes, Pacman can't stay out of the club because of the white man. Pacman can't put the bottle down because of the white man.

laugh.gif

Nothing to see here folks.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

laugh.gif

This is the same dude who was arguing with me in the general forum talkin about how he can't trust white people. Can't wait until he gets out into the private sector.

Yes, Pacman can't stay out of the club because of the white man. Pacman can't put the bottle down because of the white man.

laugh.gif

In the OJ thread? Yeah, that was a brilliant performance by winstondon.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

laugh.gif

This is the same dude who was arguing with me in the general forum talkin about how he can't trust white people. Can't wait until he gets out into the private sector.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes like this are pathetic...

I wanted so bad for this dude to turn it around... but now i really cant root for dude anymore, get his #$! out the league im tired of hearing about it

ok i never said i didnt trust white people so don't speak on something i never said.....i said i'm hesitant to trust them...and i have myreasons....it's something you all will never understand....

and chester get off my %%!#....please show me where i said it was the "white mans" fault that he got in trouble at the club and etc.....i just statedthat its bs that he got suspended 4 games for getting into it with his bodyguard....you're just reaching for nothing....
laugh.gif

[h2]
laugh.gif

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/10/16/cop-who-responded-to-pacman-incident-under-investigation/[/h2]
COP WHO RESPONDED TO PACMAN INCIDENT UNDER INVESTIGATION

Posted by Mike Florio on October 16, 2008, 1:23 p.m.

The Dallas police officer who responded to the fight involving cornerback Pacman Jones and one of his babysitters is now the subject of an internal investigation regarding the sufficiency of his report.

According to WFAA, the department's command staff believes that Officer Rodney Allen intentionally omitted key facts from the report, presumably to protect Jones.

WFAA has obtained a copy of Allen's statement explaining the situation. And the statement is, well, bizarre. It suggests that Allen was at the scene even before the fight started. According to the statement, Allen was there when Jones arrived at the hotel.

And that makes us wonder whether Pacman's 'round-the-clock security detail included not only off-duty police officers but also on-duty cops known to be favorable to the franchise, who would then be able to respond to any problems that might arise, and discreetly handle the situation.

By, for example, not even mentioning Pacman's name in the report.

Something about this stinks, and it's good that the powers-that-be in Dallas are trying to get to the bottom of it.

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
laugh.gif

I'm just going to turn and walk away. None of you want to hear what I really think now that we're getting candid.

I do. Forgive me, but I happen to think you have the ability to think for yourself whereas many a NTer just co-sign others' thoughts. So, I would like tohear what you think, whether I agree or not is irrelevant.

Please, continue......

Like someone else said....

Do I agree with the suspension? No, I think it's a little harsh.

BUT, do I understand why he got suspended? Of course.

Plain and simple. Yes, it seems like some bullshhh that he got suspended for 4 games. But c'mon now, if he had a zero tolerance clause, then this CLEARLYviolates that. You can't deny that. I applaud some of you for defending him so hard, but rules are rules.

Back
Top Bottom