Pacquio vs Mosely .. NT ur thoughts

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by TwoSickJays

dang i never heard of someone trying to defend bob arum. that guy is one of the biggest liars ever.

Exactly.

So are a lot of successful businessman, lawyers, agents, promoters, and politicians and etc.  And people act like Mayweather isn't a liar too.  Still at the end of the day I'll take and listen to someone with many years of boxing promoting experience over someone with zero years of boxing promoting experience even though he may be a liar.   I guess people here are morally infallible riding their high horse.       

Originally Posted by wxyzfactor

dang i never heard of someone trying to defend bob arum. that guy is one of the biggest liars ever.

Exactly.

So are a lot of successful businessman, lawyers, agents, promoters, and politicians and etc.  Andpeople act like Mayweather isn't a liar too. Still at the end of the day I'll take and listen to someone with many years of boxing promoting experience over someone with zero years of boxingpromoting experience even though he may be a liar. Iguess people here aremorally infallible riding their high horse.

Well then i guess Floyd is right to call himself the best if the all knowing, super successful Bob Arum said it.

Exactly.

So are a lot of successful businessman, lawyers, agents, promoters, and politicians and etc.  Andpeople act like Mayweather isn't a liar too. Still at the end of the day I'll take and listen to someone with many years of boxing promoting experience over someone with zero years of boxingpromoting experience even though he may be a liar. Iguess people here aremorally infallible riding their high horse.

Well then i guess Floyd is right to call himself the best if the all knowing, super successful Bob Arum said it.

TwoSickJays wrote:

Exactly.

So are a lot of successful businessman, lawyers, agents, promoters, and politicians and etc.� And�people act like Mayweather isn't a liar too.� Still at the end of the day I'll take and listen to someone with many years of boxing promoting experience over someone with zero years of boxing�promoting experience even though he may be a liar.�� I�guess people here are�morally infallible riding their high horse.�������

��
Sure, no problem. What's your point? Promoters say anything to promote the fight and the fact the you guys are exposing him as a liar does not change the fact the he is good at what he does which is promoting fights. Your video just proves why I would trust him in promoting a boxer over a person who has zero years experience in promoting a boxer because he is good at what he does due to his experience.

I give you guys credit for exposing him as a liar. Sure you exposed him as a liar, but so what? I'll take years of experience over zero years of experience in promoting a fight.

De La Hoya was exposed as liar when he said there were no negotiations between Pacquiao and Mayweather, but that still doesn't discount De La Hoya's experience and success as a promoter, just like it doesn't discount Arum's experience and success as a promoter.  

TwoSickJays wrote:

Exactly.

So are a lot of successful businessman, lawyers, agents, promoters, and politicians and etc.� And�people act like Mayweather isn't a liar too.� Still at the end of the day I'll take and listen to someone with many years of boxing promoting experience over someone with zero years of boxing�promoting experience even though he may be a liar.�� I�guess people here are�morally infallible riding their high horse.�������

��
Sure, no problem. What's your point? Promoters say anything to promote the fight and the fact the you guys are exposing him as a liar does not change the fact the he is good at what he does which is promoting fights. Your video just proves why I would trust him in promoting a boxer over a person who has zero years experience in promoting a boxer because he is good at what he does due to his experience.

I give you guys credit for exposing him as a liar. Sure you exposed him as a liar, but so what? I'll take years of experience over zero years of experience in promoting a fight.

De La Hoya was exposed as liar when he said there were no negotiations between Pacquiao and Mayweather, but that still doesn't discount De La Hoya's experience and success as a promoter, just like it doesn't discount Arum's experience and success as a promoter.  

TwoSickJays wrote:

Exactly.

��

De La Hoya was exposed as liar when he said there were no negotiations between Pacquiao and Mayweather, but that still doesn't discount De La Hoya's experience and success�as a promoter, just like it doesn't discount Arum's experience and success�as a promoter.��

��

So basically are you saying bob arum could promote a fight with pacquaio and any joe shmoe opponent and you will give him credit because he has "experience"? 1 year ago after knocking out margarito, mosley wasn't a big enough draw (even tho he was the legit WBA Welterweight champ) for pac and arum now all of a sudden he is after a loss and a draw?

TwoSickJays wrote:

Exactly.

��

De La Hoya was exposed as liar when he said there were no negotiations between Pacquiao and Mayweather, but that still doesn't discount De La Hoya's experience and success�as a promoter, just like it doesn't discount Arum's experience and success�as a promoter.��

��

So basically are you saying bob arum could promote a fight with pacquaio and any joe shmoe opponent and you will give him credit because he has "experience"? 1 year ago after knocking out margarito, mosley wasn't a big enough draw (even tho he was the legit WBA Welterweight champ) for pac and arum now all of a sudden he is after a loss and a draw?

TwoSickJays wrote:

TwoSickJays wrote:

Exactly.

��

��

Sure, at the end of the day he knows what he is doing from his proven track record.  You can hate him because he is a liar but at the end of the day he knows what to doand does his end as a boxing promoter which is make his boxersmoneyby picking opponents for him that can draw money or give his boxer an easy pay day against a Joe Schmoe oppenet. Yes, Arum is a liar but he knows what he is doing as a boxing promoter from his experience and track record.

TwoSickJays wrote:

TwoSickJays wrote:

Exactly.

��

��

Sure, at the end of the day he knows what he is doing from his proven track record.  You can hate him because he is a liar but at the end of the day he knows what to doand does his end as a boxing promoter which is make his boxersmoneyby picking opponents for him that can draw money or give his boxer an easy pay day against a Joe Schmoe oppenet. Yes, Arum is a liar but he knows what he is doing as a boxing promoter from his experience and track record.

Originally Posted by vctry20

There was no way he was going to get Mayweather for May with all the *+*! he has going on, but I feel like there had to be better fights out there than Shane

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Winner of Bradley-Alexander.
Exactly, Marquez and Berto came to mind right off the bat
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

They had a chance to fight Martinez but wanted him at a catchweight that was just unreasonable.

They say JMM priced himself out, but they are giving Shane the same amount of money that JMM asked for...
30t6p3b.gif

And they say Berto isn't a draw, when I believe Berto is a bigger draw than Clottey was...

He may be old but the name Shane Mosley is more of a name than Berto at this point and Pacquiao already fought Marquez.  I'll trust the promoter's Arum's decision on who the better draw is than yours.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright bro.

roll.gif
It may me against other Top Rank fighters but I'll still trust a promoter's decision whose been a promoter for the longest time over some internet expert who thinks they know who the better draw is.
laugh.gif

Full pactard mode ON.
roll.gif
Says the guy with a PBF avy!
laugh.gif

Berto hasnt beat anyone worthy of a chance at Pac.
I really believe JMM was Pac's choice because I believe Pac is the type of boxer that wants to prove he is the best and use his hands to shut everyone up once and for all.
Mosley was "picked" for money. Period.

Sure PBF got all these legal problems that get in the way of his focus...Pac got his whole country on his back to think about. He is a damn congressman.
PBF vs. Pac has to happen...and even though I am a Pac fan...it is hard to see how he can beat PBF. The fight has to happen so he can prove me wrong AGAIN.

There was no way he was going to get Mayweather for May with all the *+*! he has going on, but I feel like there had to be better fights out there than Shane

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

They had a chance to fight Martinez but wanted him at a catchweight that was just unreasonable.

They say JMM priced himself out, but they are giving Shane the same amount of money that JMM asked for...
30t6p3b.gif

And they say Berto isn't a draw, when I believe Berto is a bigger draw than Clottey was...

He may be old but the name Shane Mosley is more of a name than Berto at this point and Pacquiao already fought Marquez.  I'll trust the promoter's Arum's decision on who the better draw is than yours.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright bro.

roll.gif
It may me against other Top Rank fighters but I'll still trust a promoter's decision whose been a promoter for the longest time over some internet expert who thinks they know who the better draw is.
laugh.gif

Full pactard mode ON.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I really believe JMM was Pac's choice because I believe Pac is the type of boxer that wants to prove he is the best and use his hands to shut everyone up once and for all.

Sure PBF got all these legal problems that get in the way of his focus...Pac got his whole country on his back to think about. He is a damn congressman.
PBF vs. Pac has to happen...and even though I am a Pac fan...it is hard to see how he can beat PBF. The fight has to happen so he can prove me wrong AGAIN.

you can say what you want about floyd ducking and manny scared of the tests but i think it really boils down to floyd not wanting to do business with arum period... and that is the reason there is no fight... but thats just my guess

you can say what you want about floyd ducking and manny scared of the tests but i think it really boils down to floyd not wanting to do business with arum period... and that is the reason there is no fight... but thats just my guess

lol at someone actually defending bob arum.

when someone defends arum thats when you know that person is a stan.

tee eye ehm wrote:
laugh.gif

So if you say that Berto hasn't beaten anyone worthy then tell me why were the following boxers worthy of fighting Pacquiao?
Antonio Margarito: Came off a win by beating Roberto Garcia
indifferent.gif
 (WHO?) previous to that fight:  Margarito lost to Shane Mosley by KO. Was Margarito worthy of fighting Pacquiao even though being suspended for 1 year for plaster a paris substance in his gloves?

Joshua Clottey: Lost to Miguel Cotto and then he deserves a fight with Pacquiao? Why?

Ricky Hatton: Lost to Floyd Mayweather, then fought Juan Lazcano 
sick.gif
 (won), then beat Paulie Malignaggi
sick.gif
 (easy win) and suddenly deserves a fight with Pacquiao? Why?

Bob Arum is a crook scamming all of you Pacquiao fans of your PPV money.
alien.gif
 at defending Bob Arum 

tee eye ehm wrote:
laugh.gif

So if you say that Berto hasn't beaten anyone worthy then tell me why were the following boxers worthy of fighting Pacquiao?
indifferent.gif
 (WHO?) previous to that fight:  Margarito lost to Shane Mosley by KO. Was Margarito worthy of fighting Pacquiao even though being suspended for 1 year for plaster a paris substance in his gloves?

Joshua Clottey: Lost to Miguel Cotto and then he deserves a fight with Pacquiao? Why?

sick.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif
 at defending Bob Arum 

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright bro.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Full pactard mode ON.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Who has Shane Mosley beaten to get a shot a Pacquiao?

You "believe" JMM was Pac's choice?

laugh.gif

cmon_son.jpg

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright bro.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Full pactard mode ON.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Who has Shane Mosley beaten to get a shot a Pacquiao?

You "believe" JMM was Pac's choice?

laugh.gif

cmon_son.jpg

Originally Posted by Demps

That's why I don't even bother to reply to anything he posts anymore.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air 23 AJ

tee eye ehm wrote:
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif
 at defending Bob Arum 

Ok I chose the wrong words.

I meant to say Berto has not even FOUGHT anyone worthy to deserve a chance at Pac.

Originally Posted by Air 23 AJ

tee eye ehm wrote:
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif
 at defending Bob Arum 

Ok I chose the wrong words.

I meant to say Berto has not even FOUGHT anyone worthy to deserve a chance at Pac.

laugh.gif

Says the Floyd Mayweather fan who thinks he knows more than a boxing promoter with years of experience.  Funny thing is you still acknowledged me.  I guess its back to your world where you are always right and no one challenges you.  

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Says the Floyd Mayweather fan who thinks he knows more than a boxing promoter with years of experience.  Funny thing is you still acknowledged me.  I guess its back to your world where you are always right and no one challenges you.  

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom