Pacquio vs Mosely .. NT ur thoughts

I cant say I'm happy with Shane as his next opponenent, but at least he's staying active.. anyway......

HELP!!!! I'm trying to land this investor for my site, MPboxing.com, but I need to show him that I can reach a worldwide audience.. Basically, I need to get the view count up to get the contract!!! please watch this video..

Mosley’s rebuttal to Pacquiao…
“Even with this fight being made, with Manny and Shane, Manny Pacquiao and Freddie Roach demanded that Shane do random testing. Shane said he would do random testing if [Pacquiao] did random testing. All of a sudden, random testing didn’t exist anymore. What’s up with that? They demanded that this guy do it but they didn’t want to do it. That’s crazy. I read that in an article my friend put on Facebook but the issue disappeared once Shane wanted to match their demands.

Mosley’s rebuttal to Pacquiao…
“Even with this fight being made, with Manny and Shane, Manny Pacquiao and Freddie Roach demanded that Shane do random testing. Shane said he would do random testing if [Pacquiao] did random testing. All of a sudden, random testing didn’t exist anymore. What’s up with that? They demanded that this guy do it but they didn’t want to do it. That’s crazy. I read that in an article my friend put on Facebook but the issue disappeared once Shane wanted to match their demands.

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

has Shane Mosley beaten to get a shot a Pacquiao?

You "believe" JMM was Pac's choice?

laugh.gif

cmon_son.jpg

...unless another game opponent drop weight to fight Pacman...money will be the only fighter worthy...and that's not happenin...
What about JMM, Sergio Martinez, or Andre Berto?

JMM deserves a shot but I don't think JMM is the same guy at 147.

Sergio, there is no weight they can fight at, Sergio can't go down that low and Manny can't go up that high.

Berto hasn't earned that right, he fights bums because he is HBO's golden child. Berto might actually die if he fought Manny.

I'd prefer Manny to fight JMM but SSM is the second best option. Unless it's Floyd, Manny is gonna be facing nothing but opponents that are just over matched.

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

has Shane Mosley beaten to get a shot a Pacquiao?

You "believe" JMM was Pac's choice?

laugh.gif

cmon_son.jpg

...unless another game opponent drop weight to fight Pacman...money will be the only fighter worthy...and that's not happenin...
What about JMM, Sergio Martinez, or Andre Berto?

JMM deserves a shot but I don't think JMM is the same guy at 147.

Sergio, there is no weight they can fight at, Sergio can't go down that low and Manny can't go up that high.

Berto hasn't earned that right, he fights bums because he is HBO's golden child. Berto might actually die if he fought Manny.

I'd prefer Manny to fight JMM but SSM is the second best option. Unless it's Floyd, Manny is gonna be facing nothing but opponents that are just over matched.

Back
Top Bottom