PAGE 1 PIC/ VID Reign in Blood SLAYER: Brooklyn Projects X Nike SB COLLAB JUNE 2011

Idk if anyone has posted the laceswap for these yet..but I just did mines,& I think it's a big improvement overall with the red laces.looks like an entire different shoe

Idk if anyone has posted the laceswap for these yet..but I just did mines,& I think it's a big improvement overall with the red laces.looks like an entire different shoe

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Did anyone go to FTC for them? I was planning on going, but ended up sleeping in.

FTC sacramento? nah....but i visited on friday and they let me look at the shoes...not feelin em....might head out for the space jam release

Did anyone go to FTC for them? I was planning on going, but ended up sleeping in.

FTC sacramento? nah....but i visited on friday and they let me look at the shoes...not feelin em....might head out for the space jam release

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I really wanted to know if there were people waiting out there for them.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I really wanted to know if there were people waiting out there for them.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

picked mines up from 35th north..3 35th locations got there shipment in today,lynwood,downtown seattle,& federal way,& put them out on sale immediately.i was lucky i had a hunch & called them up,& they had just recieved there shipment and i was 30 mins away from the closest spot,they were cool enough to put it on hold for me.it seemed like each location had full size runs too,i don't know if these are as limited as they've been stated.and is there anyone selling the blood dust bags???
Nice to see you added them to your sig to resell already

picked mines up from 35th north..3 35th locations got there shipment in today,lynwood,downtown seattle,& federal way,& put them out on sale immediately.i was lucky i had a hunch & called them up,& they had just recieved there shipment and i was 30 mins away from the closest spot,they were cool enough to put it on hold for me.it seemed like each location had full size runs too,i don't know if these are as limited as they've been stated.and is there anyone selling the blood dust bags???

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yeah well notice everything else I'm selling is in a size 8..these aren't my size to begin with & plus I'm selling alot less than what other people are asking for

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yeah well notice everything else I'm selling is in a size 8..these aren't my size to begin with & plus I'm selling alot less than what other people are asking for

Originally Posted by zyr12

Looks like these sold well...
actually not really, my shop still has pairs sitting and most people don't like them....These days, just because a shoe sells out does NOT mean that people actually like them....HBs bought them up and tried to make money, but got screwed because the hype was artificial and the price plummeted after all of the pairs came out...

Great pic man, WOW

actually not really, my shop still has pairs sitting and most people don't like them....These days, just because a shoe sells out does NOT mean that people actually like them....HBs bought them up and tried to make money, but got screwed because the hype was artificial and the price plummeted after all of the pairs came out...

Great pic man, WOW

lol these kicks are fire reguardless, very nice sneaker  besides all the hype i really like the colorway and everything about the shoe

lol these kicks are fire reguardless, very nice sneaker  besides all the hype i really like the colorway and everything about the shoe

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Great pic man, WOW
666 is so many pairs

Back
Top Bottom