PAGE 1 PIC/ VID Reign in Blood SLAYER: Brooklyn Projects X Nike SB COLLAB JUNE 2011

picked mines up from 35th north..3 35th locations got there shipment in today,lynwood,downtown seattle,& federal way,& put them out on sale immediately.i was lucky i had a hunch & called them up,& they had just recieved there shipment and i was 30 mins away from the closest spot,they were cool enough to put it on hold for me.it seemed like each location had full size runs too,i don't know if these are as limited as they've been stated.and is there anyone selling the blood dust bags???

picked mines up from 35th north..3 35th locations got there shipment in today,lynwood,downtown seattle,& federal way,& put them out on sale immediately.i was lucky i had a hunch & called them up,& they had just recieved there shipment and i was 30 mins away from the closest spot,they were cool enough to put it on hold for me.it seemed like each location had full size runs too,i don't know if these are as limited as they've been stated.and is there anyone selling the blood dust bags???

If you want to take your chances, there are some on eBay for not too much. I'd wait a bit until all 766 pairs are out because price may go down, just don't wait too long. Depending on what size you wear, you might even be able to snatch a pair from FCNY for 200.

If you want to take your chances, there are some on eBay for not too much. I'd wait a bit until all 766 pairs are out because price may go down, just don't wait too long. Depending on what size you wear, you might even be able to snatch a pair from FCNY for 200.

Picked up my pairs today. Clean indeed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Similar to the Bison low.

My guy managed to scoop two pairs in VA, one of which is for me! He said there was 90 people in line and only 18 pairs!

My guy managed to scoop two pairs in VA, one of which is for me! He said there was 90 people in line and only 18 pairs!

Further to the question above, how much is retail on these, because I've been told $178, which seems waaay too high. Bare in mind I'm not in the US, but I'm just gauging that off of AJ prices in that it seems too much for Dunk SB.

Further to the question above, how much is retail on these, because I've been told $178, which seems waaay too high. Bare in mind I'm not in the US, but I'm just gauging that off of AJ prices in that it seems too much for Dunk SB.

^Usually around $108 but most shops just charge whatever they want for them. I picked up both my pairs for $135 each.

^Usually around $108 but most shops just charge whatever they want for them. I picked up both my pairs for $135 each.

Yeah $108 is retail.I still have the original suggested retail price on mines and it says $108..I wouldn't be suprised if they marked it up though at certain spots,there's shops notorious for doing that to the more limited releases.when I copped cheech & chongs a few months ago,they were selling at $150

Yeah $108 is retail.I still have the original suggested retail price on mines and it says $108..I wouldn't be suprised if they marked it up though at certain spots,there's shops notorious for doing that to the more limited releases.when I copped cheech & chongs a few months ago,they were selling at $150

Back
Top Bottom