Page 2 of the General forum Vol. Never been

I know I can't be the only one who stays on page 1 of the general forum. Seems like all the good threads are on page 1. 

I know I can't be the only one who stays on page 1 of the general forum. Seems like all the good threads are on page 1. 

Only when I'm seaching for particular threads. not to see what's there.

I never check past page 3. But I'll occasionally bump up any good threads if needed... I agree though, the most recent and 'fresh' threads are always on page 1 
laugh.gif

I never check past page 3. But I'll occasionally bump up any good threads if needed... I agree though, the most recent and 'fresh' threads are always on page 1 
laugh.gif

Only when I'm seaching for particular threads. not to see what's there.

Page 1 of General is like page 25 of reddit, which is like the day before's page one of /b/

Page 1 of General is like page 25 of reddit, which is like the day before's page one of /b/

I sometimes write a random number on the page jump box and see what's on that page. most of the topics are locked so you can't bump them.

I sometimes write a random number on the page jump box and see what's on that page. most of the topics are locked so you can't bump them.

Originally Posted by stackz

that's why there are a lot of repeat posts
Originally Posted by Mcflyy

and that's why people get banned for gravedigging

Originally Posted by stackz

that's why there are a lot of repeat posts
Originally Posted by Mcflyy

and that's why people get banned for gravedigging

Back
Top Bottom