Paging Danny Ferry...Please get LeBron some help.

He's leading the league in scoring, He leads the league in he highest percentage of his team points (29%) and is averaging almost 8 assist and rebounds pergame. The Cavs are below .500. Without Daniel Gibson (who dropped 22 last night) the Cavs may have lost by 15 to a MIL who was winless on the road beforestopping in Cleveland. LeBron's got two more years left on his contract and with the influx of players *****ing and complaining about their squads, I hopehe ain't next. CMON FERRY I know its early and I am not hitting the panic button but Larrys out, Donyell is out, E Snow is out and Anderson is somewherechasing Brazilian booty.

how can he get him some help?? no cap room and players that no one would want in a trade

According to some on the Cavs.com forum, the solution is to sign Earl.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah i keep
laugh.gif
every night when i see on SC lebron has a triple double or scores 40 points and the cavs are still losing

pretty sad actually

Drew and Z are allergic to interior defense. All it takes is a simple ball swing and Z is out of position. Drew turns his head and a guy dunks on him.

Yeah our defense has been PATHETIC. Almost giving up 110 a game.

Z is so slow and Drew is daydreaming about his next fadeaway 22 footer.

and the sad thing is, LeBron is playing the best defense of his career.

The Cavs benefit from a weak Eastern Conference.

When everyone's healthy, they'll be on the run again. As long as they stay within the 8th spot, they're good.

He should have all the help he needs over there in Cleveland, being that since he came into the league everyone was saying he was Jordan, Magic, Bird, andOscar all in one.

If he keeps up these numbers it's going to be hard to not give him MVP even if the Cavs dont win that much.

Theres no way hes leaving cleveland because he is all they have ... they will make a small move that looks great but really isnt and it will get him throughhis next contract which should be worth about 40 mill a year ... Why not take marbury off the knicks hands and give them matching salary and a younger playerin return? The knicks have so many damn players they have to be able to make a deal happen that will get their chemistry right and still benefit the cavs

^You actually think the Cavs are going to take Marbury for LBJ? And what is this 40 mil a year?

Stop smoking like the man in your avy and focus on basketball for a second

If he keeps up these numbers it's going to be hard to not give him MVP even if the Cavs dont win that much.
I seriously doubt that will happen.....the MVP usually goes to the best player on one of the top teams in the NBA.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Theres no way hes leaving cleveland because he is all they have ... they will make a small move that looks great but really isnt and it will get him through his next contract which should be worth about 40 mill a year ... Why not take marbury off the knicks hands and give them matching salary and a younger player in return? The knicks have so many damn players they have to be able to make a deal happen that will get their chemistry right and still benefit the cavs

dude thats like 2/3 of the cap. It'll be him and 11 undrafted free agents
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Don't worry, he'll be in NY in no time.
After what LeBron said about the Amaechi thing last year I doubt he'd play for Zeke
laugh.gif

The Knicks are still a mess with that Marbury situation

You think Zeke will actually be there when 'Bron gets there? Or that he'll necessarily has to be on the Knicks to be in NY? Brooklyn is still NY.LeBron signed the 3-year deal for a reason. Nike sowed a lot to reap ungodly amounts back. If Cleveland isn't built to have a legitimate shot at the titleby 2010, Bron will likely be gone. He throws up the Roc for a reason. I'm sure he wore that Yankees cap for a reason. And Jay-Z is moving the Netsfranchise to the heart of the city for a reason. Some people may not see what's going on, but me? I-I get it.

EDIT: And as for 40 mil/yr, major changes to the salary cap system are in the works for around 2011-2012, so anythings possible.

He throws up the Roc for a reason.
eyes.gif

1. Beacause he's signed to Rocafella

2. So does Larry Johnson (also signed to the Roc)

3. LeBron has stated that he will bring his business here rather than take it elsewhere.

It is comedy how some people come to their own rationalizations without any substance.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom