Paging Danny Ferry...Please get LeBron some help.

Who wants to go to Cleveland? Especially when it isn't guaranteed that LeBron will resign once his contract is up. Or that he won't pull a Kobescenario

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Don't worry, he'll be in NY in no time.

He'll be in NY, but he'll be in BK, not Manhattan.
pimp.gif

M. Williams, RJ, James, Nachbar, S. Williams. That's the future.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

He throws up the Roc for a reason.
eyes.gif

1. Beacause he's signed to Rocafella

2. So does Larry Johnson (also signed to the Roc)

3. LeBron has stated that he will bring his business here rather than take it elsewhere.

It is comedy how some people come to their own rationalizations without any substance.
laugh.gif

And you don't think Jay-Z being part-owner of the Nets will effect anything? Or the fact that Nike wants to see profit from their investment? Or thefact that Lebron can't turn Cleveland to a major market on his lonesome? I'm not saying I know anything for a fact, I'm just saying I see thepieces coming together. What's really comedy is that you think LeBron will sit around a mediocre franchise for much longer. Like I said, LeBron signed the3-year deal when he could have taken the 5. Of course it's all speculation at this point. But don't act like you're not the least bit nervous.
grin.gif

Man, i dont know whats so hard to wrap around this.

1 Lebron isnt leaving
2 We all knew he needed some help
3 No cap space

This is why I didnt pick the cavs to come out this year and win the conference again. Lebron cant do everything by himself. He needs another #2 guy. Sure, somethought that Larry Hughes would be that guy coming right out of Washington after leading the leauge in steals, and averaging around 15 (i think). But since hecame to cleveland, he has been nothing good at all. Gibson is a good player, but IMO not good enough to be that number two guy, like Pippen was to Jordan. (imnot saying LBJ is the next Jordan, just comparing the two situations).

Just out of curiousity, was cleveland to re-sign Boozer the year he left? Or was that out of the question. Basically, Booze would have been a great number twoguy for lebron, rather than Z or Gooden. Like, there has to be a move made this instant that brings in a great quality number two guy for lebron, even if itinvolves three players for one (get rid of the older guys if possible).

Alot of us saw that Lebron needs help. Now its just the matter of it being presented in the games.

Danny Ferry, do something please. Even I hate seeing Lebron do amazing things and the Cavs losing like that.

^
laugh.gif
anything is possible Dude .IMO STAT will be a better player with Lebronand very exciting to watch

babam11218719 wrote:
Why in the world would PHX do that?
laugh.gif
..it's impossible..why would they trade stat..but whoknows..anything can happen because it is the NBA..where amazing things happen..
roll.gif

hmmm..andre miller???

you think LeBron will sit around a mediocre franchise for much longer. Like I said, LeBron signed the 3-year deal when he could have taken the 5. Of course it's all speculation at this point. But don't act like you're not the least bit nervous.
Cavs > Nets & Knicks.

laugh.gif

Kobe and lebron in the same boat.
Yeah right.

Lebron doesnt #@%*! and complain about his cast. He tries to make it work with what he's got, making the players around him better.

Back
Top Bottom