Paid in Full Movie Appreciation

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Best part was when they were at the bowling alley and Rico was showing dude his sextape
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

"A N' like me, man...I love the game, I love the hustle. I be feelin' like one of them ball playin' N's...yeah a N' got a dough, a N' can leave the league...but if I do, will the fans still love me?"

"As long as N's is feelin' it, a N' like me...can hustle it. That's my gift in life."

pimp.gif
Mitch.

Vado used the sample in one of his songs. Def the best lines in the movie.

Money Makin Mitch
pimp.gif

Toooo many quotables

I actually own two copies of the DVD because I was stoned in Best Buy and saw it for $5. Got home to put it on the shelf and I realized I already had it
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'm about to be on some real murder %!$ A, any N that ever looked at me wrong, owes me money, or ever said any jealous BS about me is #!%%@# dead A. I don't give a #$%#.

this movie and the don diva mag cover made alpo immortal..

im honestly surprised he hasnt written a bio about himself yet

It's wild watching this as a kid and now hearing interviews and seeing how close to real the depictions were. Had no idea how impactful not only the movie was, but how big these 3, or most notably 2 (Ace/Azie and Mitch) were in Harlem. QueenzFlip and Flip da Script :nthat:

The whole Alpo **** is still wild to me. Like bruh still chillin. IN HARLEM. Just WOW.

So when I lived in Miami, Shoe Gallery was my spot. They sold this shirt.... for one for a friend as a gift now kicking myself in the head I didn’t get myself one..

31D7B112-E49A-4F34-80D3-C31BADF95EE5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom