Paid in Full Movie Appreciation

this is a good movie but i hate that some audiences look to it to glorify the drug trade lifestyle as opposed to seeing it for the horror and dangerous lifestyle that it is -

still i believe the story was well told, performances from the entire cast was solid and even some classic and funny memorable moments

Everytime I see someone with some gold BBSs.YO..you got the gol...gold BBs's..Even on GT5.

Im from everywhere b, Bronx.. Brooklyn.. Queens.. Uptown.. Downtown, Switzerland

Norie's shirt in the movie thou lmaooooooooo

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

this is a good movie but i hate that some audiences look to it to glorify the drug trade lifestyle as opposed to seeing it for the horror and dangerous lifestyle that it is -

still i believe the story was well told, performances from the entire cast was solid and even some classic and funny memorable moments

Your from Cleveland
laugh.gif
we really dont care what you have to say.

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

If you say so. Maybe I'm wrong but thats one of the few movies I cringe in embarrassment when its on. So these guys you know go to the bank and say, "Ay yo cashier. Word up on the strength. Can I get some duckets yo" Teller "Sure sir. How much do you need?" Word yo. On the real Im looking for 3 benjamins yo. Im trying to get fresh, on the strength, ma". NO BODY TALK LIKE THIS EXCEPT IN THAT MOVIE.

nah b you wildin. people still talk like that to this day blee dat

the movie could've been a lot better with the @%!% they didn't add on the movie but still appreciated
pimp.gif

"Pass the soy Sauce" Ain't got no soy sauce up there, B.?

No, they didn't put no %+$*++' soy sauce in the bag, man.

Why these Chinese +@+!+@ always doin' this !+#+, man? Mitch, Mitch.. #*** the soy sauce man"

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

If you say so. Maybe I'm wrong but thats one of the few movies I cringe in embarrassment when its on. So these guys you know go to the bank and say, "Ay yo cashier. Word up on the strength. Can I get some duckets yo" Teller "Sure sir. How much do you need?" Word yo. On the real Im looking for 3 benjamins yo. Im trying to get fresh, on the strength, ma". NO BODY TALK LIKE THIS EXCEPT IN THAT MOVIE.

-__-

(rico) you about to get ya mfn head slapped off ya mfn shoulders B. AYo, wait right here B! (rico) ( A/ Rico) PUT YA  f*%*$in  HANDS down man(Ay/Rico)  (A) EVerything aint all right man?(A)

?

?

?

?

?

?

Spoiler [+]
2h7gk5f.jpg

Spoiler [+]
1332783608_sarkozy_laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom