painful stuff i saw being homeless

OBAMA

formerly kill moves
Last time I was in the chi I was a big stupid dumb as yacht with a matching helicopter sitting on that *****

In West Hollywood I saw 2 Bugattis zoom past....i was walking with nowhere to go

I was on the 720 bus in Beverly hills and Kim k pulled up next to me in a black on black wraith. She smiled at me.

Muslim kids and Jewish people havr balled on me every single day here in California.

I need your help niketalk. Help me ball and flourish.

I'm out here seeing **** in thongs everyday. Everyday. Wether it's on the beach or I can see their thing thru their dress. I have recently been diagnosed with major depression. They put

I wish I didn't forget my ktt screen name. They appreciate the kid over there.

The first key to getting money is finding something your good at, something that you do better than anyone else.

Next thing, you wanna put a price on it.
Then flaunt it, make people want it.
It's supply and demand. When you the only cat that can supply that service, and the demand is high, you gon flourish regardless. So what you gon do? You gon sit down and continue to think about it? Or you gonna go out and get it?

If you good at making pudding, make some pudding. Then make people want pudding. If you the only person in the area that has pudding, they gonna flock to you

200_s.gif

Moderation is key op.

Put down the blunt and stare at some big body of water.

Getcha mind OUTTA the gutter.

I rarely blaze these days. I spend more money on Newport's than weed

The first key to getting money is finding something your good at, something that you do better than anyone else.

Next thing, you wanna put a price on it.
Then flaunt it, make people want it.
It's supply and demand. When you the only cat that can supply that service, and the demand is high, you gon flourish regardless. So what you gon do? You gon sit down and continue to think about it? Or you gonna go out and get it?

If you good at making pudding, make some pudding. Then make people want pudding. If you the only person in the area that has pudding, they gonna flock to you
qft 

Maybe stop smoking drugs
But it is a plant doe :nerd:
Well I used to smoke 10+ blunts a day now Its more like 3 a week.
Quitter. I am :smokin some Gorilla Glue #4 right *** now.
Step one

Step two

Step three

Advice to live by. Repped b.
That pic is always appreciated for the laugh factor. :nthat:

I love picking up PEOPLE WHO ARE HIGH On MARIJUANA in my UBER!! LOL!!

Here's something else I've found out doing UBER in LA.....

JEWS & MUSLIMs HATE EACH OTHER LIKE MONTAGUE & CAPULET

Everybody's Cheap as hell out here too.

They're also VERY FAKE....... so you might as well be FAKE too, becuase REALITY $UCKS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom