painful stuff i saw being homeless

I love picking up PEOPLE WHO ARE HIGH On MARIJUANA in my UBER!! LOL!!

Here's something else I've found out doing UBER in LA.....

JEWS & MUSLIMs HATE EACH OTHER LIKE MONTAGUE & CAPULET

Everybody's Cheap as hell out here too.

They're also VERY FAKE....... so you might as well be FAKE too, becuase REALITY $UCKS!!!!!!!!!

so going with that train of thought, if everyone jumped off a bridge, you would too?

I still stand on my word. Son is the ultimate jugger but he cool e peoples.

Put the weed down... Like everyone else said. You can't maintain on it and that's cool, not everyone can.

Get cleaned up and find a hustle. Kitchen work, sign twirling, whatever. Stack and don't spend. Get an ugly to average female that can help in exchange for some pipe. Treat her well and be a gentleman. It may put a bed under your back and some food in your stomach. Be upfront though and tell her you just need a friend... nothing serious. When she starts talking that rent talk, you should have enough saved for your own spot. Don't smoke all your money up on some fiend ****.

Find a job you can build some skills with or learn to hustle legal ****. Sell plates outside a club that's letting out... Whatever.

Keep grinding and stop running from your problems. They always catch you.

You ever thought of reselling Supreme?? If you in LA we can get something going

Or you ever thought ablut driving for UBER?? I make about a rack or more a week and i leased a new vehicle through them

Uber in LA is mad lucrative and fun especially if u got weed connects LOL...

Last edited:
Put the weed down... Like everyone else said. You can't maintain on it and that's cool, not everyone can.

Get cleaned up and find a hustle. Kitchen work, sign twirling, whatever. Stack and don't spend. Get an ugly to average female that can help in exchange for some pipe. Treat her well and be a gentleman. It may put a bed under your back and some food in your stomach. Be upfront though and tell her you just need a friend... nothing serious. When she starts talking that rent talk, you should have enough saved for your own spot. Don't smoke all your money up on some fiend ****.

Find a job you can build some skills with or learn to hustle legal ****. Sell plates outside a club that's letting out... Whatever.

Dude is not homeless
laugh.gif

Something is up because troll threads aint his MO

"
Keep grinding and stop running from your problems. They always catch you."

Knowledge :pimp: .

People like you who cant maintain the damn weed makes us regular potheads look bad...go kill yaself OP

Dude is not homeless :lol: .

Tbh I am homeless.

I had a decent job from the time I was 17 til 21. Spent all my money on shoes weed and helping my family and friends to the best of my ability. I went crazy from the pot at 21. Stopped smoking it and started selling it.

I need to go to school

People like you who cant maintain the damn weed makes us regular potheads look bad...go kill yaself OP

Tbh I don't even smoke like that. Once I got a weed card(to sell weed) I tried out some indica strains and realized I'm now allergic to THC. I can smoke just not Sativa's or hybrid strains

The first key to getting money is finding something your good at, something that you do better than anyone else.

If you good at making pudding, make some pudding. Then make people want pudding. If you the only person in the area that has pudding, they gonna flock to you

Fam, you so consistent. God bless you.

Dude is not homeless :lol: .

Tbh I am homeless.

I had a decent job from the time I was 17 til 21. Spent all my money on shoes weed and helping my family and friends to the best of my ability. I went crazy from the pot at 21. Stopped smoking it and started selling it.

I need to go to school

View media item 2130745
To you and your troll threads

Back
Top Bottom