PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

One of my favorite pieces this season from palace.

21451D8E-95E9-444D-B08D-1F89E69F1001.jpeg

Those black shorts are sick!

Anyone know how they usually size shorts/pants? Is it s/m/l or by actual waist size (32/34)?

I hate how I like that white hoodie. I just know I'd be looking mad goofy wearing that but I am thinking hard if I want to try and cop Friday.

I hate how I like that white hoodie. I just know I'd be looking mad goofy wearing that but I am thinking hard if I want to try and cop Friday.

The swirl hoods are dope I just don't see myself wearing any of them. the reverso hoods are amazing but trying to save my money for shadows...I may cave Friday for the black/grey one though

^^^^That hoodie actually looks nice. I like the subtly of it but for the price, I am cool. Wish Palace stuff went on sale. Those hoodies are still even for sale on their site.

^^^^That hoodie actually looks nice. I like the subtly of it but for the price, I am cool. Wish Palace stuff went on sale. Those hoodies are still even for sale on their site.
The hoodie and Longsleeve still sitting on site. I loved these pieces, so I had to cop.

Big drop tomorrow who grabbing what

You see a droplist yet? I'm really feeling this season.Thinking pigment jacket in teal or navy, palazzo tee and the reverso tee for sure. May grab a few others as well.

These dudes always seem to get the drop wrong so I was skeptical when I saw this on instagram.
Agreed. But one can hope...too much heat on that droplist.
DropsbyJ messed US up by announcing bags restock...nobody's perfect

Reactions: You
Back
Top Bottom