PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Agreed. But one can hope...too much heat on that droplist.
DropsbyJ messed US up by announcing bags restock...nobody's perfect
They did restock in stores and online in EU. Just US will get a later date. I just check reddit after to see what drops.

Which one should I go for?
upload_2018-5-4_8-22-51.png

OR
upload_2018-5-4_8-23-25.png

Plans got all screwed up later, was gonna swing by the store tonight after work but may not be able to anymore. I never cop online, it's always a **** show. Oh well.

Plans got all screwed up later, was gonna swing by the store tonight after work but may not be able to anymore. I never cop online, it's always a **** show. Oh well.
Looks like wk1 Supreme, big drop, so you might have a chance online

sans ferg in peach flew. just got palazzo and peach 6 panel. i usually get nothing, so i'm happy.

First time copping I got the Moorish Shell Jacket in Grape :pimp: Went back for white 6-panel and Palazzo LS and got cart jacked on the hat and decided not to order the shirt. Decided I didn't really need the shirt.

Pigment jacket navy, Ride hood...smooth checkout & still avail

Got sick of waiting for that Sup anorak:lol:

I copped 2 tshirts. First time i tried on palace. I didn't know what size to buy. So i got one 2xl and one xl.

copped a navy Moorish Shell , cam backpack , palazzo LS and the white and green track jacket and shorts... no Bunbags :frown: and didnt see the munchy tee ...

Back
Top Bottom