PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

How do the shell shorts fit?

Heard somebody said they run a little small.

If I'm a 34, should I get an L or XL?

Palace drop from 2 weeks ago arrived. Did not know the palace means couture tee lettering is all in felt! Super nice touch!

9F00BE88-AEA1-4079-8F11-076F0E07292B.jpeg

Does anyone here know what time I should get to NYC palace tomorrow morning for a ticket? I hear 4am.. also hear 5am.. this is for the in store drop?

God damnit why do they play with my heart when it comes to xxl. Did anyone see if the palazzo tee came in that size

Got the grey palazzo but in a xl. Went to look at other tee's and couldnt find any xxl, anyone see this one or crunch in xxl?

I got cart jacked on munchies and palazzo but copped egg blue xl ride t shirt. I got greedy trying for all 3 at once

shibadekobe shibadekobe thanks for the link but i tried it right away and it didnt do anything. I see now that there is a hood left in xxl but i swear there werent any tee's with that option. Might go resale on crunch in a basic color.

shibadekobe shibadekobe thanks for the link but i tried it right away and it didnt do anything. I see now that there is a hood left in xxl but i swear there werent any tee's with that option. Might go resale on crunch in a basic color.
No worries. Still trying to figure out a way to get those id codes prior to drop...as I suspect some bots have. The PW page prevents it but let's see.
Palace prices always falls on StockX. Just wait 2 weeks when shipping arrives.

Back
Top Bottom