PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

God damnit why do they play with my heart when it comes to xxl. Did anyone see if the palazzo tee came in that size
Got the grey palazzo but in a xl. Went to look at other tee's and couldnt find any xxl, anyone see this one or crunch in xxl?
I did not see any xxl today cause i go for an xxl if not i settle for an xl. I tried for all 3 but i was only able to cop a ride tee.

munchy2.jpg

StockX here I come!!!

Agreed. They had Blk, Cornflower, Duck egg in Med ready to cart a few min ago.

My Navy arrives tomorrow...takes forever to Cali

Congrats. I barely got out w/ only 1...and a color that I didn't want.

Manual or Bot?
Did you cop Munchy last week?
All manual. Went for cornflower blue first and checked out. Saw grey and navy just sitting in my size, so I was able to cart and grab as well. Seems to me it was an easy and non hyped drop imo. Peach OOS instantly of course.

I just realized i have an appointment on friday at 11am with my Attorney ( so me and my son can leave Florida to move back to California); hopefully he is running late.

Grabbed this motorcross 5-panel off ebay with the 20% coupon, came to 88$ shipped from England.
Capture+_2018-06-06-18-58-20.png

Anyone remember the retail?

Also got sans ferg in, my xxl fits like my supreme xl sideline hood. Maybe a lil more room in the body but arms kinda short for me.

Grabbed this motorcross 5-panel off ebay with the 20% coupon, came to 88$ shipped from England.
Capture+_2018-06-06-18-58-20.png

Anyone remember the retail?

Also got sans ferg in, my xxl fits like my supreme xl sideline hood. Maybe a lil more room in the body but arms kinda short for me.

Hat was $48 usd

<product-id type="integer">273205657621</product-id>
<title>One Size</title>
<price type="Money">48.00</price>

Back
Top Bottom