PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

So I just packed up a few things that didn't fit right to return to palace and I just realized the only place I could find the address was on the return sheets. Is anybody that ordered from palace willing to check their return sheets and give me the address. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!!

Also, I ordered size large tees and they felt a bit oversized with the length and width but today I washed them then dried them on high and they shrunk perfectly and they fit amazing now!

You are right, decided on keeping it. I had to fix the fit of it and honestly with the right fit that hat is fire :smile:
Yeah they're sick! I have a lot of 5 panels and camps from sup but haven't stopped wearing this one. Wish I could have grabbed the wine colorway too.

Also, I ordered size large tees and they felt a bit oversized with the length and width but today I washed them then dried them on high and they shrunk perfectly and they fit amazing now!

The wash and dry works every time :smokin

So I just packed up a few things that didn't fit right to return to palace and I just realized the only place I could find the address was on the return sheets. Is anybody that ordered from palace willing to check their return sheets and give me the address. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!!
PMed you a scan of the return form.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Well there is a consolation prize… palace offered me 25% for sending me the wrong size shirt. I'll try washing and drying to shrink it soon

60 after shipping (48+12) and like between 60-100 nothing over 100 tho, people hit me up Saying they have black and navy ones for 150 and I just laugh
If you come across a black one for around $100 hit me up bro 
eyes.gif

only place i find selling them is Unique Hype (their eBay account) for 170

If you come across a black one for around $100 hit me up bro :rolleyes
only place i find selling them is Unique Hype (their eBay account) for 170

Chill I'm looking for a black one for 100$ lol I went to unique hype and they didn't have any blacks instock only wine and wool stadiums

I still have these Larges available for retail, since they don't fit me.. Just PM me.

DECONSTRUCTED TEE: Navy & Yellow
DECONSTRUCTED TEE: Black & Yellow
DECONSTRUCTED TEE: White & Navy

:nerd:

Pm me if anyone wants a medium shrimp visions tee or all white stadium cap for retail plus shipping

Back
Top Bottom