PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

I ordered a blue placae l/s but just got a refund and email saying there was an inventory mix up. They said they're gonna send me a free pair of socks for the inconvenience. That's cool and all but would much rather have the l/s.
DM me I have one

My order came today too.  Love the hat, been wearing it all afternoon.  Came just in time for St. Patrick's Day. 
pimp.gif

Sorry to hear some folks are getting cancellations, hopefully you all can grab what you wanted somewhere close to retail, it looks like people are starting to lower their prices on grailed already.

Welp Livestock shipment came in....only half the order tho smfh.

bgv4 bgv4 Sick hat man...wanted the navy or black one :frown:

@exo1127  Thanks man.  I had a friend that is faster than me on these online releases try for a black one for me.  It was all he tried to get in the order and it sold out before he got past the checkout button.  Hoping they drop some more colors in the second drop, i really like the fit of it, and i think it will get even better with wear.

@exo1127
 Thanks man.  I had a friend that is faster than me on these online releases try for a black one for me.  It was all he tried to get in the order and it sold out before he got past the checkout button.  Hoping they drop some more colors in the second drop, i really like the fit of it, and i think it will get even better with wear.

Hope I can land a hat :/

Love this jacket and the fit. Glad I went with the Medium instead of Large.

View media item 1955243

That looks good.  i wish they had sizing info on the site, i always worry about sleeve length on jackets and l/s stuff.  No where around here to try this stuff on.

Just stickers.

OOP me one for my laptop :smile:

Nope, according to ups they haven't even got the package..
Weird, when was the label created?  When this kind of stuff happens to me, i am always hesitant to contact anyone from the shop for help.  I always think it means that they will immediately cancel.  I would let it ride for a little bit longer and see what happens.  i think they say up to 5 business days to ship and then allow up to 7 more for delivery.  You could probably walk to the distribution place faster. 
laugh.gif

Weird, when was the label created?  When this kind of stuff happens to me, i am always hesitant to contact anyone from the shop for help.  I always think it means that they will immediately cancel.  I would let it ride for a little bit longer and see what happens.  i think they say up to 5 business days to ship and then allow up to 7 more for delivery.  You could probably walk to the distribution place faster. :lol:

Yesterday, and I live like 40 min away lmao

Got my white/multi p3 in today, they sent me a size large instead of a medium. I'm pretty heated atm. Anyone know if they use preshrunk cotton or not?

Weird, when was the label created?  When this kind of stuff happens to me, i am always hesitant to contact anyone from the shop for help.  I always think it means that they will immediately cancel.  I would let it ride for a little bit longer and see what happens.  i think they say up to 5 business days to ship and then allow up to 7 more for delivery.  You could probably walk to the distribution place faster. :lol:

I just checked the status on the confirmation email palace sent and I get it tomorrow :)))

Back
Top Bottom