PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

I would've definitely tried to skip that joint, I was there last night but left and did not feel like coming back

I'm just pissed I could get all the footage I wanted since it was pouring but yea here's what went down.

Solestreet brought his "bodies" to the front and ****** (security) weren't having it. Then he proceed to paid them off. In front of people that were waiting btw lol.

****** got rilled up. Tell the cops to do something. Shut down lol

Last edited:
I was expecting worse. Line seemed at least short enough where you can get some stuff. That is unless the people up front are buying tons of stuff.

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F05%2Fpalace-soho-nyc-highlights-streetsnaps-21.jpg

Um you know there we 3 parts right? Lol

I'm just pissed I could get all the footage I wanted since it was pouring but yea here's what went down.

Solestreet brought his "bodies" to the front and ****** (security) weren't having it. Then he proceed to paid them off. In front of people that were waiting btw lol.

****** got rilled up. Tell the cops to do something. Shut down lol
The bodies gotta eat!!!

It's always online or bust for me. I can't do those crazy lines or have some **** like that end up happening to me.

I'd be heated if I waited for that long in the rain just to walk away with nothing smh somebody always gotta ruin somthing

Back
Top Bottom