PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

what retail on those gortex joints?

They should sup x foamposite this release and just drop the stuff online 
smile.gif
600 usd
KTDBMqK.gif

NYC resellers are the worst. I remember for the commonwealth Gemini asics some cats came to dc from nyc with hella bodies and said they were going to flip em for 500+ back in ny :lol: they didn't even sellout instore first day

Nyc resellers FTW [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

Americans need to learn how to queue like the brits
Looking like a bunch of ******** over here getting stores shut down

NYC resellers are the worst. I remember for the commonwealth Gemini asics some cats came to dc from nyc with hella bodies and said they were going to flip em for 500+ back in ny :lol: they didn't even sellout instore first day

I have no problem w resellers since I know most of them who put in the work to get there early and camp w the bodies but there's a few bad apples who just pays their way to skip

I have no problem w resellers since I know most of them who put in the work to get there early and camp w the bodies but there's a few bad apples who just pays their way to skip
Feel like it's different in the DMV. Most big resellers I know get their pairs thru raffles/backdoor. Don't have too many fcfs releases here anymore unless it's a local boutiques Collab or something

How fast is it movin?
it went really slow actually. Unique Hype had everyone of their people cutting the line. So many people cutting. One of the security guards came up to me and was like. "Yo, you wanna get to the front of the line? Give me $100." I was like **** that. Anyway I got there at 12:00, left the store at 5:00. I got everything I wanted too. Including the cowboy hat hoodie. Security was extra trash. Cops weren't doing **** either. Anyway, I had nothing to do today. Made friends with people in line and had a good time. Good to be back home though.

it went really slow actually. Unique Hype had everyone of their people cutting the line. So many people cutting. One of the security guards came up to me and was like. "Yo, you wanna get to the front of the line? Give me $100." I was like **** that. Anyway I got there at 12:00, left the store at 5:00. I got everything I wanted too. Including the cowboy hat hoodie. Security was extra trash. Cops weren't doing **** either. Anyway, I had nothing to do today. Made friends with people in line and had a good time. Good to be back home though.
LMAO

whats stock looking like?

Last edited:
Palace having worse security than Supreme?

Who would've thought lmao!

Last edited:
I might go tomorrow but not waiting in no line. Want some stuff for the flip and some to keep, not stressing it though and will probably wind up going to bape if I do go to soho anyways :lol:

Back
Top Bottom