PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

I might go tomorrow but not waiting in no line. Want some stuff for the flip and some to keep, not stressing it though and will probably wind up going to bape if I do go to soho anyways
laugh.gif
You gonna grab me a Tee, ugh XL

The way it sounds like that store handles releases I ain't grabbing nothing for nobody :lol:
If it's a stroll in and cop situation I don't mind helping though but ain't putting myself through rain and all that for an "oop"

I just passed by since I was heading to an event nearby.

Let's just say that security are the ones taking W's.

And NYC stuff sold out around 1ish

does anyone know how much the flat sack retails for? looked everyone but can't find, gonna pay resell but not trying to get raped

used the ups track by referencing feature and saw they created my shipping label yesterday!

So what sells at Palace inbetween drops? Is it like Supreme where they sell a few diff brands?

Idk how they would thrive without being heavily stocked or having other product.

Last edited:
^^^^^They still have a skate program where it's not limited to just their shop. Their decks can be found almost everywhere really but sales in skate decks are really minimal margins from what I hear. Their clothing does probably the best and the profit margins have to be really good considering. It's rare for a brand to price point really high and essentially have a demand for it. I think this is only the beginning. If they are on pace with Surpeme, I would expect a store to pop up in Asia.

Back
Top Bottom