PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Fam , It's damn near hoarding status at this point. Bought a plastic drawer set from da container store well to store them, and da look on my wife's face when she realized that it wasn't for da baby...... :smh:

:lol:

5BDEF4D1-ED89-42AB-B8CF-E79BD78B3A7A.jpeg

Fam , It's damn near hoarding status at this point. Bought a plastic drawer set from da container store well to store them, and da look on my wife's face when she realized that it wasn't for da baby...... :smh:

:lol:
What size? You tryna get rid of some? LOL

What size? You tryna get rid of some? LOL
IMG_1033.gif

And ALL XL except a couple which I had to settle for L , i.e. da tie dye WWE joint which seemed like only 3 were produced total :rolleyes

20231118_121439.jpg

All 3 drawers look like this , but I also have Kith, ALD, Supreme , Noah etc etc also DS so yes , I'm reaching hoarder status. And in before "YoU jUsT bUy tHeM tO StArE aT tHeM LoLZ" NO , I buy what I like and I've just been real busy with work and life in general da past 2-3 years to come around to wear em. But yes next summer I'ma Unds one for Breakfast one lunch and one for dinner ....**** that

Bonus pic yesterday's pick ups

20231118_182019.jpg

NGL , just got back from da mall to try em on and see what size to get will be my first pair of UGG anything, did not like da last UGG collab whatsoever, but I can get behind these. Hella comfy. Olive>>

LPU's

20231127_202811.jpg

Last edited:
****s flew, cooked in da chestnuts...wanted da olives. Actually surprised how fast they went. Had feeling there was some hype behind em, but not sell out in da first couple of minutes

Went instore and boy was that a waste of time...online >>>> instore items....but still only grabbed da polartec scarf. Thank you preme and palace for having trash sales this year my pockets appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom