Panera Bread...

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

i dont care how unhealthy it is...the food is crack

really bad for you???never heard that one but they overpriced sandwiches but damn they good.......
roll.gif

Originally Posted by retrospect90

aint think it was bad either. I always get the bacon turkey bravo w/ the broccoli cheese soup.... is great, and I like the atmosphere. I could prob eat that every day for a week

i'm with this comment
happy.gif
panera is like crack

My wife and I go there for lunch on the weekends sometimes. I think it is really good. I'll also go out there and pick up a fresh loaf of bread on nightswhen I make Italian food.

Can I get a pick two with a Bacon Turkey Bravo on tomato basil bread with french onion soup?

Yezzir.

One of the most pretentious food places around. Not a place where people of taste would eat at.

Very unhealthy also. Meats filled with nitrites, breads made with tons of preservatives and enriched, processed flours, dressings laden withartificial flavors...... I could go on forever.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

One of the most pretentious food places around. Not a place where people of taste would eat at.

Very unhealthy also. Meats filled with nitrites, breads made with tons of preservatives and enriched, processed flours, dressings laden with artificial flavors...... I could go on forever.

345075634_51d861207f.jpg

That > your post

We get it, you're the healthiest person in the world and we're all fat slobs.

Also, I don't think many of us, when going out to eat at Panera think we're living the high life, toasting champagne and enjoying life's finerfoods in a high class environment. We're going to get some good tasting sandwiches, soups, or equally delicious bread products.

so thats what they sell there? sandwiches? smh @ passing it by everytime thinking they sell loafs of breads or something

Back
Top Bottom