Panera Bread...

lol and i just got a job for there here in jerz
ima love working for them though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

One of the most pretentious food places around. Not a place where people of taste would eat at.

Very unhealthy also. Meats filled with nitrites, breads made with tons of preservatives and enriched, processed flours, dressings laden with artificial flavors...... I could go on forever.

345075634_51d861207f.jpg

That > your post

We get it, you're the healthiest person in the world and we're all fat slobs.

Also, I don't think many of us, when going out to eat at Panera think we're living the high life, toasting champagne and enjoying life's finer foods in a high class environment. We're going to get some good tasting sandwiches, soups, or equally delicious bread products.
So glad I ignored that guy months back... though i still end up having to see his stupid comments pop in when he gets quoted all the time forbeing a whining little child about EVERYTHING in america.

I don't know how he can honestly live in today's day and age - he should just move out into the woods on his own away from all people, because nothingin this world is suitable for him - we're all just unhealthy sheep being led to the slaughter because we don't only enjoy food that is prepared justso, with just such ingredients, and produced in a building made of recycled paper with no corporate money behind it whatsoever. America is evil - blah blahblah blah.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom