Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

Decided to cop this morning and luckily got through.  I used paypal credit so I have up to 6 months to pay with no interest.  I will probably use the XX9 for the gym and maybe now sell my extra size 12 "Legend Blues". Decisions decisions
You bets pay that off by 6 months or PayPal Credit will back charge you 6 months of interest and interest on the 6 months of interest (compounded interest).

hows it hilarious? How much are concords and spacejams going for? Breds before 45 restocks? Gammas? Cmon rather than the retail being 200 and some ppl get through at retail and flip for 450-500 your spending the 500 off the bat getting the xx9 in hopes of selling for 175-200
that sig tho

that sig tho
roll.gif

struck out everywhere. stinks cause i was in the minority of actually wanting both. pretty bummed to be honest!

Bruh.... U gotta get a pack. Carolina screen names all need a pack. I'd check locally if I were you esp for non pickups. I'm also sure packs will be around after returns.

can some1 please tell me where you all get these 20% nike codes?

Nike. Usually calling nike customer service with some valid complaint.....I have received many just by calling to apply a coupon code that I couldn't apply online because 1) it wouldn't accept or 2) just because I was rushing to submit order 3) ordering issues with site. Customer service is usually great

FnL came through again for me. I feel extremely lucky to be able to cop off of there and not have the CCA issues I see a lot of you are having. I copped for my brother but I feel like he's just going to resell these. I smell Brazil Pack resale value on these

Some of you crazy for buying 2 packs and Pinot getting any type of discount on them. This ain't a reselling shoe lol

Bruh.... U gotta get a pack. Carolina screen names all need a pack. I'd check locally if I were you esp for non pickups. I'm also sure packs will be around after returns.
For sure going to check locally. I'm thinking Jan 5-8 going to be sweet spot for people that got them and returned them or when they list them

K. TIRED OF DELETING POSTS.

IF YOU SOME OF YOU CANT READ THE RULES OR JUST DONT WANT TO FOLLOW THEM THEN DONT BE MAD WHEN YOU ARE KICKED OUT OF THE THREAD, ISSUED INFRACTIONS TO YOUR ACCOUNT, OR ARE STRAIGHT UP BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

Funny how many people on this thread kept talking down this pack

and how many said they had no interest but shockingly these sold

out on all sites within minutes. Funny how that works.

Is Finishline not the worst system in existence. Really question

how many they actually sell.  Just a disaster on every Limited

release no matter what.

Funny how many people on this thread kept talking down this pack

and how many said they had no interest but shockingly these sold

out on all sites within minutes. Funny how that works.

Is Finishline not the worst system in existence. Really question

how many they actually sell.  Just a disaster on every Limited

release no matter what.
NT is not the representative for the entire world of sneakerheads trying to cop these online. I've run across a lot of older sneakerheads who've never heard of NT.

She's already controlling your money and she's not even actually your wife yet? Damn shame.
Sad, you jump out there speculating my money is controlled by someone else (fiancé) how silly. My comment suggest that I am reevaluating a bad decision to spend $530 on one pair of shoes I want (other I don't) when I have a wedding that has billing deadlines which MUST be paid. I'll take my fiancé (wife in 4 months) any day. Don't know about you, but I don't have unlimited coins laying around and putting sneakers on credit isn't my way of doing things.

Sad, you jump out there speculating my money is controlled by someone else (fiancé) how silly. My comment suggest that I am reevaluating a bad decision to spend $530 on one pair of shoes I want (other I don't) when I have a wedding that has billing deadlines which MUST be paid. I'll take my fiancé (wife in 4 months) any day. Don't know about you, but I don't have unlimited coins laying around and putting sneakers on credit isn't my way of doing things.
you aint gotta 'splain to these children man. they shoes is bae -____-

Amen brother.  More important things in life.  Im proposing Jan 1st so I am buying all my shoes now.  Hahaha congrats!

Back
Top Bottom