Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I didn't see a bid over $675.  Think someone is trying to build the hype  to dump their shoes.

Not even trying to hype considering I'll be keeping mine but you sir must be blind first price I saw when I searched eBay for Jordan Gift Of Flight Pack was $780 :lol:

devil.gif
devil.gif

Anyone know the HOH pickup time?  Preferably in NYC and Long Island.  Brother in law won a raffle for me but he doesn't recall the pick up time.. smh  This particular HOH makes you come early usually smh... It's a Tuesday though so I'm hoping that pick up time is late

Last edited:

I was in line Saturday for 50 min and got the OOS message. I recarted immediately and ended up getting a pair, so keep trying at NDC until the twitter posts OOS
...and then ppl will complain "waited XX minutes/X hrs" for nothing.....

Last edited:
Anyone know the HOH pickup time?  Preferably in NYC and Long Island.  Brother in law won a raffle for me but he doesn't recall the pick up time.. smh  This particular HOH makes you come early usually smh... It's a Tuesday though so I'm hoping that pick up time is late

Each store is different

salt levels are high this morning lol who's got to work today?
Leaving the house now.  At least glad that it was over quick to get to the office in time.

I'll watch the FTL based companies for returned pairs, and NDC for the eventual restock.  Like most shoes anymore, a good majority were bought to resell...I don't think these are going to do well on the aftermarket.

Hopefully the nickel and dime resellers can't sit on them long, and a pair or two will pop online again after returns. (live no where near where any of these released).

If not, I'll see ya guys in 2015.  Going for Fragments...but who am I kidding.

Happy holidays/New Year's NT.  Enjoy time w/ your friends/family.

Not even trying to hype considering I'll be keeping mine but you sir must be blind first price I saw when I searched eBay for Jordan Gift Of Flight Pack was $780
laugh.gif
I guess you don't know about the bidding system on eBay where you ask your friends or make new accounts and bid on your item to build hype.

Not even trying to hype considering I'll be keeping mine but you sir must be blind first price I saw when I searched eBay for Jordan Gift Of Flight Pack was $780 :lol:
I guess you don't know about the bidding system on eBay where you ask your friends or make new accounts and bid on your item to build hype.

You can always look at sold items and get an estimate of the average sale price. Of course it's all relative because demand changes when the items release and a good determination of the demand can be made.

This thread picked up quick. New these were going to be out quick. I got lucky one last and final time for NDC for 2014. This time Danny Green did his pregame in the Caroline warm ups.

Gonna have to pay resale on the 11s next year
After Christmas shopping and buying so many kicks i just can't afford $500 kicks right now. [emoji]128546[/emoji]
Fragments are priority right now anyway
410599334.jpg

They'll meet there cousin soon

PEOPLE THINKING TO MAKE PROFIT OFF THIS PACK ARE GOING TO BE SAD.

This pack is RETAILED at $425 in Taiwan and there are TONS in stock overseas and in the States.

Used a voucher and picked up the pack for $369 shipped on NDC. I wasn't going to pick up another pair of XX9's for a while but guess I'll rock these on the court. 

I price is running people away.  I can almost guarantee you that most who won raffles won't pick their shoes up today.

Couldn't justify paying $536(after taxes) for these. You're really paying something like $325 for the 11s(since that's what everyone wants) and $175 for the 29s that no one cares about anyway LOL good job nike at budling this to mark up the margins on those 29s. 

Sad, you jump out there speculating my money is controlled by someone else (fiancé) how silly. My comment suggest that I am reevaluating a bad decision to spend $530 on one pair of shoes I want (other I don't) when I have a wedding that has billing deadlines which MUST be paid. I'll take my fiancé (wife in 4 months) any day. Don't know about you, but I don't have unlimited coins laying around and putting sneakers on credit isn't my way of doing things.

As stated, you don't have to explain. Priorities change when you have REAL RESPONSIBILITIES such as a wife and family. Hell, our income is still over 6 figures and wifey still complains. That is just a woman's nature. Congrats! And shoes should never be financed! You got this!

Not even trying to hype considering I'll be keeping mine but you sir must be blind first price I saw when I searched eBay for Jordan Gift Of Flight Pack was $780
laugh.gif
I scrolled down from top price until i saw one with a bid.  Not blind just clarifying.  There are pages unbid between 500-780.  So........ Enjoy your shoes.  

Back
Top Bottom