Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
FNL I'm done with you.
mean.gif
mad.gif

Last edited:
I failed on ndc. I should of tried Eastbay. I got concord lows and another pair of Legend Blue 11s this morning, so I really shouldn't feel salty. Sure the pack will be around again.

Whelp I stayed up to watch a replay of the Bulls-Raptors game and overslept. Guess I'll just have to be satisfied with having that extra $500 in my bank account. Congrats to all that copped though.

I was about to try Discover Deals but it stated Retro Jordans are excluded (must have just updated that because I don't remember that last week). Had to settle for fatwallet cash back

I just called finishline and I now know the true reason behind people not being able to process orders its because if you try to purchase something over 3 times without it going through 

finishline locks your account for 30 business days for security reasons 

which is some BS 
Really? FNL is a joke. I tried checking out as a guest because for the legend blue release I had like 10 transactions that were never approved. And today I have 2 transactions that didn't go through

Lawd jesus there's a fire! I swear you can tell immediately the difference of this real pair compared to those FAKE grey market BS pairs people had early. SMH I knew off top BULL1TRC pair was fake in the video review he did but seeing these it's night and day. I'm lowkey happy with the pack just for these alone now.

Got a pack off FNL order when through and got a confirmation number and email, hopefully ill be good **fingers crossed**

Surprised I was able to get these this morning. My homie has already been hit up for his Pantone's when he left the mall. Dude asking 400. Smh

Back
Top Bottom