Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Damn shut up about sellin the 29s let ppl do what they want with them. You didnt cop a pack so u dont have a say n what they can get for them. If u not interested n buying then why keep repeating what the last 10 ppl saod about em

:smh:

THIS.

Trying to sell the 29s is dumb. That would only get you $150 or so. Sell the 11s only and get some cheap 29s

That defeats the purpose of buying the pack solely for the XI. :lol:

THIS TOO :lol:

Sorry to be so damn annoying but to be sure NOBODY on here won the raffle at niketown Georgetown or any niketown? And if you did may you please tell us the pickup time. 

What just happened with End was terrible.  They dropped a size 7 first, which was the size I needed for my girl, then dropped the rest of the sizes 2 minutes later.

Ruined any chances of being able to cop that size.

Glad that there are some people getting through on here.  I would have tried for them but that XXIX is hard to swallow.  If they would have done the same colorblocking as the Pantones, I would have definitely copped.

What just happened with End was terrible.  They dropped a size 7 first, which was the size I needed for my girl, then dropped the rest of the sizes 2 minutes later.

I HAD THAT 7 :rofl: went through paypal and by the time I made it back it was OOS.

I HAD THAT 7
roll.gif
went through paypal and by the time I made it back it was OOS.
We all had that 7.

Last edited:
JB still using that screen printed '23' on the backtab? Even after upping the price to $250?

It's going to peel off so fast :x

Last edited:
Sorry to be so damn annoying but to be sure NOBODY on here won the raffle at niketown Georgetown or any niketown? And if you did may you please tell us the pickup time.

Back
Top Bottom