Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
your problem was paypal, don't ever use paypal, it just slows the checkout in total

I made it through legends using paypal---granted in was GS and I'm sure they had a lot more.

someone told me about END before and I still use pp. I always use PP. I don't have time to sit and enter my CC info and I don't have it memorized yet :lol:

Last edited:
secretly hoping nike.com sends these overnight for free to make xmas

Atrainkickz asked. They said no.

Still hoping :pimp:

I made it through legends using paypal---granted in was GS and I'm sure they had a lot more.

someone told me about END before and I still use pp. I always use PP. I don't have time to sit and enter my CC info and I don't have it memorized yet :lol:

Can't you save your CC on END? :nerd:

Damn shut up about sellin the 29s let ppl do what they want with them. You didnt cop a pack so u dont have a say n what they can get for them. If u not interested n buying then why keep repeating what the last 10 ppl saod about em

:smh:

QFT x1000

your problem was paypal, don't ever use paypal, it just slows the checkout in total

someone told me about END before and I still use pp. I always use PP. I don't have time to sit and enter my CC info and I don't have it memorized yet
laugh.gif
I'm the same, I always prefer using paypal.  The one thing I'm guaranteed is my paypal transaction will go through.  While I've had almost every card I own debit or credit declined before because my bank thinks my overseas purchase is potentially fraud.

only had a 9.5 left  at city gear in my mall.. not looking to resell these.. kinda pissed the guy in front of me worked at footlocker took my 11 right in front of me then tries to resell it to me for 700 smh

What's good fam? Haven't been on in a while due to recovery.

EB just posted a full size run a few minutes ago and low-and-behold, I was able to order :pimp:

I'm the same, I always prefer using paypal.  The one thing I'm guaranteed is my paypal transaction will go through.  While I've had almost every card I own debit or credit declined before because my bank thinks my overseas purchase is potentially fraud.
I see, that isn't the case for me so I can understand that 

Yea WF I just called and turned that **** OFF on my CC

Now if it gets the finishline jig they will obviously block it :nerd:

Sorry to be so damn annoying but to be sure NOBODY on here won the raffle at niketown Georgetown or any niketown? And if you did may you please tell us the pickup time.

Entered didn't win. I won a raffle at Sports Zone, you had to pick up there by noon, if that helps

Last edited:
I'm assuming NTNY had the same pick up from 9-4? I didnt win so debating if I should go at 4 and try my luck picking up a size 11/10.5.....

Glad to see you around and better yet flourish :pimp:

How you feeling? hope life is treating you much better

Thanks fam as always, it's great to be back and now I can start posting links for everyone again[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I'm doing better than I was a few months ago.

Last edited:
you think the Legend Blues will be worth a lot in a few years. contemplating selling my extra size 12 because i just bought the GoF pack but I keep telling myself not to sell them. Ahhhh

you think the Legend Blues will be worth a lot in a few years. contemplating selling my extra size 12 because i just bought the GoF pack but I keep telling myself not to sell them. Ahhhh
lol gonna post this in every XI thread?

Back
Top Bottom