Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Columbias are nice and all but quality on these pa tones are the best of ANY non OG XI and its not even close. Glad I got 2 pairs ill put the pje pack away and conpletly forget about it for a bit

Columbias are nice and all but quality on these pa tones are the best of ANY non OG XI and its not even close. Glad I got 2 pairs ill put the pje pack away and conpletly forget about it for a bit

Now do you really feel that way, or are you just high on the fact that you got them? Quality isn't really crazy nice like that.

Man.... they shipped those Js (GoF) to me even though I called and cancelled. As noted earlier, Finish Line don't play. Only thing now is whether they intercept UPS or I'll have to send them back.

LOL someone might need to get fired behind this. They need a new person to start posting stuff. 

They really do, also their pick up window for the winners was 10-12, so I'm sure that played a part in people not picking up. Luckily I worked around the corner from Chinatown

Just picked up my raffle pair from ntny and there were still quite a few pairs left behind the register and only two kids waiting to buy for after the 4pm pickup window.

Man.... they shipped those Js (GoF) to me even though I called and cancelled. As noted earlier, Finish Line don't play. Only thing now is whether they intercept UPS or I'll have to send them back.

Just take to your nearest fnl and they will refund

Why do I feel like this used to happen quite a bit back in my day when I walked barefoot uphill to school? But seriously, I vaguely remember some places doing it that way. I think it stopped out of "can't please everyone."

I could be totally out of my mind too...

Lol. I am old school, but before things got hectic, I could pay the store mgr ahead of time and then pick up. Before then, Inhad some shoes weeks ahead of time because releases wasn't wo watched and controlled like today. But, I just feel this raffle and fcfs is just to draw hype. Prepay, and pick up when ready. Similar to what you do now when you buy online. You purchase and wait for a few days when it comes to your doorstep. Just purchase on store and wait a few days to actually pick up.

or until...
nerd.gif

FS: Gift of Flight Size 11.5 XX9 $175 DS
Gift of Flight Size 12 XX9 $175 DS

laugh.gif

or until...:nerd:

FS: Gift of Flight Size 11.5 XX9 $175 DS

Gift of Flight Size 12 XX9 $175 DS

:lol:

Damn bruh putting me on blast, I did say quality on pantones is great though haha.....sell both xx9s and put both 11s in 1 pack and stash em away is what I meant :lol:

Back
Top Bottom