Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I'm so tempted to check a pack from SNS...

Just worried getting blacklisted...

earlier in the summer SNS was good about canceling orders like this---they did it once for the wimby's. Ironic part was they put 'em back and the same ppl who backdoored then backdoored again and were able to keep the pair they got. All in all SNS is one of the WORST and they need to fix it. It's not like they don't know about it :lol:

I'm so tempted to check a pack from SNS...

Just worried getting blacklisted...

earlier in the summer SNS was good about canceling orders like this---they did it once for the wimby's. Ironic part was they put 'em back and the same ppl who backdoored then backdoored again and were able to keep the pair they got. All in all SNS is one of the WORST and they need to fix it. It's not like they don't know about it :lol:

:lol: now that's funny. what website came to NT and said they wouldn't have people hacking them only to get hit with a "WE OWN YOUR INVENTORY" gif or something?

END. is like the only one of the EU sites that fixed the problem--you actually have a legit chance going manual with them.

any other site you just gotta hope and pray you get lucky and find a link before everyone else does. Cuz once they find out about them in numbers they'll be just like SNS, SJS, Sivas, etc.

Yes, I had a size 10 in my cart for 349 with the code

no he means like if you could search for it and no--I don't think they were ever officially there. Like I said I don't even know if SNS knows they released these. they prolly getting mentions of people thanking them and they like "huh? why are you thanking us? " :lol: :lol:

Just got home with my pair after making a quick stop to Taco Bell and I love them. I wish I would've further investigated them instore because there's a little issue with my jumpman under the left sole but I'll get over it it's not the end of the world lol

View media item 1318253

2 things: CARO PROS :pimp:

And wow... thats amazing that the jump man's arm is furred like that

Question for those that copped from EB what's the staus of your order say??

I just got tracking number for my Sz 11.5

Guessing they are drop shipping again from Memphis

My one pair didn't make it off the plane fast enough yesterday it came today

END. is like the only one of the EU sites that fixed the problem--you actually have a legit chance going manual with them.

any other site you just gotta hope and pray you get lucky and find a link before everyone else does. Cuz once they find out about them in numbers they'll be just like SNS, SJS, Sivas, etc.
no they didnt thier stuff is gone before the link gets out

no they didnt thier stuff is gone before the link gets out

not true; maybe you just got bad luck? I carted GOF this AM and scored Legend blues from them.... Legends were scored from the link they tweeted out.

SNS you can be on the page waiting for the countdown timer and everything is already gone :lol:

How in the world did you get through on SP? I always get the message saying all carts are busy.

Yea thats a small window for a pick up, but I guess it helps out so one person cant pick up shoes all throughout the DMV LOL. I saw one dude at Sportszone who had like 30 tickets and didnt know which sportszone he had won at SMH. he barely made the time to pick his shoes up cause he kept going to the wrong ones LOL 

Heavy set darkskin dude?

NTNY only had a size 13 and 14 left as of 4:30

I picked up the last size 11 so safe to say mostly everyone picked up the packs. There were about 10 left overs and 8 ppl in line when I went at 4. 

Back
Top Bottom