Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

WARNING!  Been married awhile and "I been had these" can be overused!  Last time I pulled it she went straight to the closet and said "Let's see what else you BEEN had!"  She started pulling out boxes left and right...got ugly! 
laugh.gif
Uh oh. How am I supposed to get married now?
nerd.gif

WARNING!  Been married awhile and "I been had these" can be overused!  Last time I pulled it she went straight to the closet and said "Let's see what else you BEEN had!"  She started pulling out boxes left and right...got ugly! :lol:  
I've been abusing this line into oblivion lately. I need to switch it up.

Don't take it personally guys. I just think the panties 11s are straight doo doo and look like a 16yr old hype beast shoe to wear. Id definitely wear these back in high school but my taste has evolved over the years that's just my opinion. Always good to see the gifs fellas lol.

will cop the xx9's if I can find a pair for the xx9 retail price (hopefully below if people aren't buying them). I actually like them better than the 11's in this package.

Picked these bad buys up today. Been loving the Pantone 11 ever since I first saw it. The 29 is whatever. Not ugly. But nothing great. 500 is a lit tho. I ain't gonna lie. Love these 11s thon

will cop the xx9's if I can find a pair for the xx9 retail price (hopefully below if people aren't buying them). I actually like them better than the 11's in this package.
I would imagine you won't have a problem getting them well under retail ($225) price.

Size dependent, I'd say you could easily walk away with a pair @ $150 or less.

Easy. Hold your tongue when that new LV or Gucci handbag comes through the door.

Yes sir! Mine fuss every blue moon....and I am sure she will when she see the $500 price tag....but no complaints were made when I got her the LV Neverfull MM or the limited LV W bag....just be calm and pick your battles. They normally spend 100x more than us anyway. It also helps that sneakers are my only vice. Oh....and please make sure ALL BILLS ARE PAID AND CHECKING AND SAVING ACCOUNTS ARE STRAIGHT....then you are good. Lol

Yes sir! Mine fuss every blue moon....and I am sure she will when she see the $500 price tag....but no complaints were made when I got her the LV Neverfull MM or the limited LV W bag....just be calm and pick your battles. They normally spend 100x more than us anyway. It also helps that sneakers are my only vice. Oh....and please make sure ALL BILLS ARE PAID AND CHECKING AND SAVING ACCOUNTS ARE STRAIGHT....then you are good. Lol
That last part should go without saying.

I still find it ironic people say $500 is too much for this pack....an 11 pack at that. Especially when I see some Jordan 1's reselling $600-700 and some db J's for $1,000. We talking 600-700% markup.....and that isn't crazy?? Hell $500 is up there, but at least it is 2 shoes. If the pantone was to release seperate, I am sure JB would slap a $250-300 price tag on it just like the cigar and champ 6. And the xx9 is at $225. $500 sounds right to me.

***** is a hypebeast shoe? Stupidest word I ever heard of I swear, you cant just wear what you like? If its out of the norm you have to be a hypbeast for wearing it? I honestly don't understand ppl today.

I would imagine you won't have a problem getting them well under retail ($225) price.

Size dependent, I'd say you could easily walk away with a pair @ $150 or less.
that would be great, already watching ebay and most have them listed for at least 220 BIN.

Don't take it personally guys. I just think the panties 11s are straight doo doo and look like a 16yr old hype beast shoe to wear. Id definitely wear these back in high school but my taste has evolved over the years that's just my opinion. Always good to see the gifs fellas lol.
Come on man.  You know you're still in high school.  At least, I hope you're still in HS.  Talking about doo doo and chicks turning you down and all. 
laugh.gif

***** is a hypebeast shoe? Stupidest word I ever heard of I swear, you cant just wear what you like? If its out of the norm you have to be a hypbeast for wearing it? I honestly don't understand ppl today.
Agreed.  People LOVE to label others.  If you like a shoe that they don't like, you're a hypebeast.  If you like a shoe that just so happens to be really popular, you're a hypebeast.  You could apply that same logic against them and call them a hypebeast, but for what?  Hell, the term HYPEBEAST wasn't even around when these shoes originally released in the early 90's, so you could call those who use the term hypebeast a follower or a hypebeast lol, but it's all stupid anyway.  Live and let live.  People like what they like.

Alright... Figured out a plan.

Gonna try to trade two DS pairs of Legend Blue's both Size 10 for a GoF Pack.

I paid retail for the Legend Blue's so it's bascially like if I paid $440 for the pack.

If I could sell the 29s for a quick $180, that'll put me at paying $260 for the Pantone 11s.

Hopefully I can make this happen.

Saw a Pack on Ebay for 880 dollars

These is not Giuseppe Zanoti Sneakers

Who do they think they ARE!
mean.gif

Last edited:
Alright... Figured out a plan.

Gonna try to trade two DS pairs of Legend Blue's both Size 10 for a GoF Pack.

I paid retail for the Legend Blue's so it's bascially like if I paid $440 for the pack.

If I could sell the 29s for a quick $180, that'll put me at paying $260 for the Pantone 11s.

Hopefully I can make this happen.
29s for 180 will never happen lmao

Back
Top Bottom