Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
have you checked your sig. lately? lol, pushing roshes, calling others hypebeasts. you're the hypebeast! if  you're so "set" in life, with your cars and properties, you wouldn't be trying to sell shoes for $85, come on, that's just laughable. I'm not hating, just saying, you can't go around calling people you know nothing about hypebeasts and expect them to just sit there playing with their fingers.

so it's cool to stalk these boards religiously looking for a come up in trying to sell a pantone pack for 1k but I can't get rid of a couple of runners? ha. kick rocks man. the difference here is, i do this as a hobby.

Last edited:
I don' think anyone here should be bashing on flipping shoes.  We all do it.  I thought it was a discussion on the value of the pack.  Now is how old you are, flipping Roshes, etc.  
mean.gif
  Sad.....

you're the hypebeast!

. I'm not hating, just saying, you can't go around calling people you know nothing about hypebeasts and expect them to just sit there playing with their fingers.

But you just did the same thing :lol:

Last edited:
Please leave the dope alone. Foams in no way can compare to the Jordan XI. Not even db foams or oregon foams fetch similar jb oregon models. You just can't compare that. The jordan 6 in the brazil pack was....just ok. Color blocking killed plus a chris paul sig....no way for $500.
Okay...???

You're going to compare Oregon Foams that actually released to Oregon Jordans that are strictly PEs. Alright, then.

As for DB Foams, I'm seeing them for roughly the price of every other DB Jordan.

Let's not forget the Galaxies, as well. That release was arguably up there with the Pigeon SBs and go for more than any XI out there.
I remember they dropped a week after the Cement IVs and people started camping out. We thought they were camping out for the IVs, but nope, it was for the Foams. :rofl:

I don' think anyone here should be bashing on flipping shoes.  We all do it.  I thought it was a discussion on the value of the pack.  Now is how old you are, flipping Roshes, etc.  :smh:   Sad.....

yup definitely. it's just typical defense mechanisms for those who have nothing else to say really...

bashing other people for selling a couple kicks, yet you're unemployed, out of school and it's your primary income...

or calling someone salty because they didn't get their pair just because they disagreed with you, meanwhile they indeed got their pairs.

all i said was hypebeast (still valid).. lol i didnt insult anyone family and it got all crazy in here. Hypebeast isn't a "bad word" so can we stop acting like it is. and if you take offense to it, you should try to figure out why you were classified as one and do your best to get out of that category. If you're saying a pack that is still on shelves in some cities will resell for 1K+, you fit the term. Nobody in particular. creating unecessary hype on a product that doesnt need it. people are going to see that ridiculous wishful thinking of a price and ultimately it will make the pack that much harder to get.. and then you will actually see the price going up in an attempt for the uneducated people to capitalize.

Last edited:

I don' think anyone here should be bashing on flipping shoes.  We all do it.  I thought it was a discussion on the value of the pack.  Now is how old you are, flipping Roshes, etc.  
mean.gif
  Sad.....
THIS.

@stikillller  you kind of went off the deep end, but I understand. I guess if you were giving advice, you would tell the teenagers and younger adults there is more to life then just these sneakers (I'm sure they know that, but they don't ever prove it). Spending the allowance you saved for two months, in addition to birthday money and lunch money just to own this release probably isn't the smartest thing. Especially if the rent is due and your cell phone is past due! Once you've acquired the basics, making these frivolous purchases sometimes don't hurt as much.

LMAO, who in here spent money they shouldn't have spent on this drop? I'll be honest, that's what I did and the reason I'm hustling to sell those XX9s and collect my money from the fantasy football league I won (smh), so I can still make the payment to one of the vendors for our wedding. I'll have to return the pack if I am unsuccessful over the next 1-2 weeks. I guess my savings account or credit card can take the hit, but... damn man... that just isn't smart.

Please leave the dope alone. Foams in no way can compare to the Jordan XI. Not even db foams or oregon foams fetch similar jb oregon models. You just can't compare that. The jordan 6 in the brazil pack was....just ok. Color blocking killed plus a chris paul sig....no way for $500.
Okay...???

You're going to compare Oregon Foams that actually released to Oregon Jordans that are strictly PEs. Alright, then.

As for DB Foams, I'm seeing them for roughly the price of every other DB Jordan.

Let's not forget the Galaxies, as well. That release was arguably up there with the Pigeon SBs and go for more than any XI out there.
I remember they dropped a week after the Cement IVs and people started camping out. We thought they were camping out for the IVs, but nope, it was for the Foams. :rofl:

You can pick a couple pairs of foams that have serious value but can pick dozens of Jordans that push numbers.

As much as I love my foams, I do know that JB has a much higher demand on certain colors.

GR Jordans sell for cake when they dry up. The same can't be said for foams especially since the hype has died down on foams.

Last edited:

THIS.

@stikillller  you kind of went off the deep end, but I understand. I guess if you were giving advice, you would tell the teenagers and younger adults there is more to life then just these sneakers (I'm sure they know that, but they don't ever prove it). Spending the allowance you saved for two months, in addition to birthday money and lunch money just to own this release probably isn't the smartest thing. Especially if the rent is due and your cell phone is past due! Once you've acquired the basics, making these frivolous purchases sometimes don't hurt as much.

LMAO, who in here spent money they shouldn't have spent on this drop? I'll be honest, that's what I did and the reason I'm hustling to sell those XX9s and collect my money from the fantasy football league I won (smh), so I can still make the payment to one of the vendors for our wedding. I'll have to return the pack if I am unsuccessful over the next 1-2 weeks. I guess my savings account or credit card can take the hit, but... damn man... that just isn't smart.
Sorry, wrong guy LMAO - I meant to at @smzsmz  --- man I'm off my mark today.

I don' think anyone here should be bashing on flipping shoes.  We all do it.  I thought it was a discussion on the value of the pack.  Now is how old you are, flipping Roshes, etc.  :smh:   Sad.....
I personally don't.

I even got called stupid cuz I was able to get the DB 9s for retail and sold them to my boy for retail instead of reselling it for profit.

Seen a bunch of shoe pics, but Can only remember seeing a few on feet pics so far. Where are they fellas?!! :nerd:

What do you guys think...

Found my size locally for $600 - 9.5 both shoes.

Should I just jump on that deal now and worry later about selling the other pair I have coming in the mail? (Paid retail - $535)

My concern is at least breaking even and not being able to sell my other set for $600.

My other option would be trying to size swap.

Fudge, what do ya'll think?

Should I just jump on that deal now and worry later about selling the other pair I have coming in the mail? (Paid retail - $535)

My concern is at least breaking even and not being able to sell my other set for $600.

Buy your size and sell the other pair for the price you paid.

Here is the biggest issue... the XX9s aren't fetching any hype, so the value isn't going up. Matter of fact... the value of the XX9s from that pack is going down.  I think the worst you can do now is lose out on $100 bucks if the value of the pack doesn't go up. However, if the XI value sky rockets to some crazy number like $700, you might be able to remaster that pack and flip for an extra $$250 on top of an over valued XI and come out with some decent profits. In reality though, it's a little hard for me to tell... I really just don't see the pack itself being worth $1000 - $,1500 if you bought it now and sat on it for 6-12 months. However, I could be wrong... anyone else?

Sorry, wrong guy LMAO - I meant to at @smzsmz
 --- man I'm off my mark today.

I actually didn't though. I'm not even out of the kiddie pool yet... I didn't start the whole "live a better life" argument and what people should be doing with their lives. I didnt start any of this actually, i just said that for a pack that's still in some stores, those that are saying 1k for the 11s alone are a bunch of hypebeasts. that's all really. i said nothing that was unmerited.

I personally don't.

I even got called stupid cuz I was able to get the DB 9s for retail and sold them to my boy for retail instead of reselling it for profit.
I actually haven't either.  I am a sneaker hoarder :smile:  I have traded though.  Just saying I don't knock a person for doing it to pay for some other sneakers, whatever.  I am not really into the making it a business thing.

Quick question. Do the Pantone XI fit snug like the Legend Blue and Gammas? I ask because I have a size 11 in SJ, CG, Concords and Black/Red and they fit bigger than the other 2.

I see a couple sz. 10.5 packs for a good price, but I don't want to size down if they're snug like the previous 2 releases.

Back
Top Bottom