Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
These shoes will most definitely go up in price, but to say $1000 for the XI alone is almost ludicrous. Maybe for the whole pack (w/ box) DS, but for the shoe alone.....Can't see it. DS DB 5s and Oregon 3s are going for that price. These aren't in its class, in terms limitability or rarity. 

Last edited:
Retail on XX9s is $225. These are the most limited XX9s that have released.
lol yes, most limited XX9's to release to date, but no one is paying retail, everyone is paying under retail, ironic? Of course not, people want to lessen the blow of the pack for the 11's, so they are getting rid of them cheap. Before they can't sell them at all, like i said earlier, i sold my pair for 200 locally, and i think that was fantastic!

lol yes, most limited XX9's to release to date, but no one is paying retail, everyone is paying under retail, ironic? Of course not, people want to lessen the blow of the pack for the 11's, so they are getting rid of them cheap. Before they can't sell them at all, like i said earlier, i sold my pair for 200 locally, and i think that was fantastic!

You just made my point for me.

To each their own, but that XX9 is awful with that print running up the whole tongue. Jordan Brand really pulled one over on you with this pack. :smh:

Sold my XX9's for $200, then used that money to grab my Fragment 1's for retail. 
eek.gif

It's been quite the perfect (and expensive) month for my collection.  

Retail on XX9s is $225. These are the most limited XX9s that have released.
Nobody is buying these because they are limited.  Like some dude is going to walk around in a pair of these ugly *** XX9's and puff his chest out because he has a limited pair of XX9's on his feet.
laugh.gif

These may retail at $225 but they have been sitting long enough that you can use 20% off coupons on almost every site bringing them to $180. 

The only reason people are even interested in buying the XX9's in the pack is because people are unloading them for cheap.

Nobody is buying these because they are limited.  Like some dude is going to walk around in a pair of these ugly *** XX9's and puff his chest out because he has a limited pair of XX9's on his feet.
laugh.gif

These may retail at $225 but they have been sitting long enough that you can use 20% off coupons on almost every site bringing them to $180. 

The only reason people are even interested in buying the XX9's in the pack is because people are unloading them for cheap.
I can't lie, I picked up an extra pair of the XX9's  for $140.  I like the XX9's and the comfort is on point.  Great pick up imo!

I can't lie, I picked up an extra pair of the XX9's  for $140.  I like the XX9's and the comfort is on point.  Great pick up imo!
exactly.  I've seen a bunch of these go on Ebay around 150-170 when they are sold auction style.

Nobody is buying these because they are limited.  Like some dude is going to walk around in a pair of these ugly *** XX9's and puff his chest out because he has a limited pair of XX9's on his feet.:lol:  

:lol:

Both shoes are going to yellow pretty fast too so I wouldn't suggest sitting on the pack. Gotta rock those XI's before they turn pee yellow.

Back
Top Bottom